B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

yep just about sums it up!

I can't be arsed to check replay, but correct me if I'm wrong...From what I've read (sorry to sound like Harley 🙄) but to me it sounds like Loraine specifically went to B2 to do that show, and earn a few Euros...she didn't stay that long and left immediately after it...She's a very attractive looking girl, but I just can't bring myself to watch anything she's involved in...😒

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Regardless of what certain members of the forum say, Boggy and Holly will NEVER hook up...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

😒

fat fingers sorry wrong post

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Regardless of what certain members of the forum say, Boggy and Holly will NEVER hook up...

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

agree

yep i have the same chance..none!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't be arsed to check replay, but correct me if I'm wrong...From what I've read (sorry to sound like Harley 🙄) but to me it sounds like Loraine specifically went to B2 to do that show, and earn a few Euros...she didn't stay that long and left immediately after it...She's a very attractive looking girl, but I just can't bring myself to watch anything she's involved in...😒

Yes, Lorraine was there and along with Pam almost off the end of the bed. Its was difficult to see either of them (that is the interesting bits!) I think it was Amira who went to do some vibrating on Lorraine. Pam looked vaguely interested but it was a show and L was clearly there to get the extra cash. I  didn t hang around at the end so she may have gone right away

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes, Lorraine was there and along with Pam almost off the end of the bed. Its was difficult to see either of them (that is the interesting bits!) I think it was Amira who went to do some vibrating on Lorraine. Pam looked vaguely interested but it was a show and L was clearly there to get the extra cash. I  didn t hang around at the end so she may have gone right away

She did...I'm bored so I checked replay lol...😁

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I tend to agree with you but when I use 'NEVER' it tends to bite me 🤣

Unlike Megan, Holly doesn't have a do not cross line, in the right circumstances and maybe some substances, she'll surprise us.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

I tend to agree with you but when I use 'NEVER' it tends to bit me 🤣

Unlike Megan, Holly doesn't have a do not cross line, in the right circumstances and maybe some substances, she'll surprise us.

My 'predictions track record' doesn't look good either...🤣

• Haha 1