B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't be arsed to check replay, but correct me if I'm wrong...From what I've read (sorry to sound like Harley 🙄) but to me it sounds like Loraine specifically went to B2 to do that show, and earn a few Euros...she didn't stay that long and left immediately after it...She's a very attractive looking girl, but I just can't bring myself to watch anything she's involved in...😒

With the exception of a few events, your describtion of Loraine fits to all the residents in the vacation apartments. Unfortunately, there are many of these situations where the residents are running a show program and are not really emotionally involved. All to a point where it is obvious that you are not seeing their life, but only a facade. Not as extreme as in Leora apartment, but still very lifeless and false.

I think it's a shame because some of the people in the current cast, especially in B4, really have the potential for more. 

57 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't be arsed to check replay, but correct me if I'm wrong...From what I've read (sorry to sound like Harley 🙄) but to me it sounds like Loraine specifically went to B2 to do that show, and earn a few Euros...she didn't stay that long and left immediately after it...She's a very attractive looking girl, but I just can't bring myself to watch anything she's involved in...😒

dont worry b2 will be in b5 this weekend to do the same with pam in another threesome with claire&carlos 😂

wash, rinse and repeat 😂

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, costa049 said:

It is inconceivable and a total ashame for a site this big, with 11 years of existance and with decet quality of image and sound and good site features compared to others, still having amateur issues. Poor servers and overall site programming issues, such as poor site experience with content showing poor aspect (player sometimes not showing correctly, previews disappearing, etc.), streams constantly lagging, freezing, not loading and reloading or even the site itself loading slow or going down, or misclicking loading the wrong streams, etc.  

It is not inconceivable if you think about though.  OT = Off Topic....from everything I've read and been told, B4 is abusing the hiding place of the drug garage and RLC hasn't done a damn thing to stop it.  If that doesn't show you how very little they care, nothing will.  The big wigs of RLC are as drugged up as the Barcelona crack heads and they just don't give a shit as long as there are cameras that semi work.  IMHO it's a big waste of time and money!!  CC on the other hand is like reading the funny pages and it's free....I'll stick to CC and laugh and it doesn't cost me a dime!!

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's the best thing you could do instead of living in your own fantasy world!

• Haha 1