B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Noldus

il y a 18 minutes, Sergio a dit :

the proof that RLC is going through a shitty period is shown by the fact that the thumbnails are no longer blurred for non-subscribers, they are trying to find new subscribers, I don't care

I noticed that today and you are right. Everyone in the world is things are messed up

• Like 1

curious about thumbnails...mine are never blurry  but just small and therefore weak in any definition... ok for getting an idea of the action and location...

So.. are you folks talking about some trick where thumbnails are or can be viewed in a larger format...... because sometimes when I exit I get this supersized thumbnail. but goes away when I move on.....

I was always wanting to ask if there was trick to making them or keeping in a large view   thanks for any feedback

il y a 5 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

curious about thumbnails...mine are never blurry  but just small and therefore weak in any definition... ok for getting an idea of the action and location...

So.. are you folks talking about some trick where thumbnails are or can be viewed in a larger format...... because sometimes when I exit I get this supersized thumbnail. but goes away when I move on.....

I was always wanting to ask if there was trick to making them or keeping in a large view   thanks for any feedback

If your subscriber there not blurry but when I have to redo my membership the images of non free areas where blurred out so you can't really see them. RLC is not doing it now