B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Goon564 said:

If your subscriber there not blurry but when I have to redo my membership the images of non free areas where blurred out so you can't really see them. RLC is not doing it now

ive always been non sub but thumbs (the small boxes have never been blurry...I think I'm missing something here in all these recent comments.... Thanks Goon564

il y a 5 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

ive always been non sub but thumbs (the small boxes have never been blurry...I think I'm missing something here in all these recent comments.... Thanks Goon564

It might be because different in your country in Canada that's how it used to be. I renewed yesterday and it was not blurred. But on my cell phone it is

Just now, Goon564 said:

It might be because different in your country in Canada that's how it used to be. I renewed yesterday and it was not blurred. But on my cell phone it is

yes Im in Canada but curious and not complaining and better shut up before RLC blurs us...lol 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Had to LOL though, one vibrator on her clit, one dildo in her pussy, and one finger playing with her arsehole..when the phone goes...and she answers it !!!😳

I mean how inconvenient !!

Was she summoned by Amalia to go to B5?