Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

6 minutes ago, sigfried said:

masha's ring through her nose doesn't do it for me

I love tattoos and piercings but the only thing I hate it is exactly that , the ring through the nose , it simply loses all the attractiveness of a woman and Masha is a very nice one ☺️

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sigfried said:

masha's ring through her nose doesn't do it for me

Unfortunately, many girls wear it
The nose ring can be easily removed if she no longer like it
in contrast to the tattoo
I am surprised that Masha (luckily) only has the two little ones, even though many of her friends have a tattoo

Seeing Masha’s friend , I can’t resist but say it LOUD once more , so many friends , guests and new faces every now and then at the most social apartment in RLC history , I can’t understand such a business like RLC can’t invest to a new apartment in Rome ( or Italy  in general ) and give to any of Masha’s friends . Imagine also their circle of friends and social life , Rome is also a very warm city most months of the year  in comparison to Prague or cities in Russia , it helps for people being out and socialize even more and easier ... So many solutions and it is a pity we as viewers can think of it and RLC admins don’t seem to be able to offer anything new .. let’s hope that after the pandemic , their plans will be revealed 

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

let’s hope that after the pandemic , their plans will be revealed 

I'm afraid they won't change anything
RLC seems happy with what it is now
The only thing that will change after the pandemic is that guests are returning from Russia 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I'm afraid they won't change anything
RLC seems happy with what it is now
The only thing that will change after the pandemic is that guests are returning from Russia 🤷‍♂️

I am the positive thinking guy here , always 😂🤣 I am also certain that we will be seeing a lot of familiar Russian faces in all of the RLC apartments , it is just not so often that we see guests that can in a way “ magnetize “ the cameras , Masha’s friend has this “ability “ and I can find lots of similarities with Piper who also “ captivated “ back in the times the audience with her presence ( of course because she was also very open with her activities with at that time boyfriend 😉😋 ) and ultimately she got an apartment .. all hopes and wishes then for a major RLC surprise 😇

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am the positive thinking guy here , always 😂🤣 I am also certain that we will be seeing a lot of familiar Russian faces in all of the RLC apartments , it is just not so often that we see guests that can in a way “ magnetize “ the cameras , Masha’s friend has this “ability “ and I can find lots of similarities with Piper who also “ captivated “ back in the times the audience with her presence ( of course because she was also very open with her activities with at that time boyfriend 😉😋 ) and ultimately she got an apartment .. all hopes and wishes then for a major RLC surprise 😇

ok, so i hope with you 😌