Masha - Home activities #3

Noldus

17 minutes ago, Benny19 said:

Shouldn't Masha get a visit from the black cock?

Last info , if I remember correctly , was that they  had rearranged for February but the guy wanted also that they meet outside of the apartment . 10 more days for February , we will see 😎 At the moment , good times with the frequent visits of Masha’s female friend , it might be the year that Masha quits and prepares someone else for the apartment ? Just a “ heavy “ speculation 😆

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Letzte Information, wenn ich mich richtig erinnere, war, dass sie sich für Februar neu arrangiert hatten, aber der Typ wollte auch, dass sie sich außerhalb der Wohnung treffen. 10 weitere Tage für Februar werden wir sehen: 😎 Im Moment, in guten Zeiten mit den häufigen Besuchen von Maschas Freundin, könnte es das Jahr sein, in dem Mascha aufgibt und jemand anderen auf die Wohnung vorbereitet? Nur eine "schwere" Spekulation 😆

LC was supposed to find an apartment for Mascha's friend and her boyfriend. The girlfriend is a cool cut.

10 minutes ago, Benny19 said:

LC was supposed to find an apartment for Mascha's friend and her boyfriend. The girlfriend is a cool cut.

RLC needs to do a lot of things in all of the cities that they have presence . More apartments in Rome to get advantage of Masha’s socializing and friends that have appeared over the years even as residents . An apartment for Malia in Prague and 1-2 more apartments for couples that live in Barcelona so they can have friends or relatives visiting and not so many COV/ GOV because there’s no social life for them after a certain time and viewers lose interest watching . 

I personally expect lots of changes starting from May and onwards 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

RLC needs to do a lot of things in all of the cities that they have presence . More apartments in Rome to get advantage of Masha’s socializing and friends that have appeared over the years even as residents . An apartment for Malia in Prague and 1-2 more apartments for couples that live in Barcelona so they can have friends or relatives visiting and not so many COV/ GOV because there’s no social life for them after a certain time and viewers lose interest watching . 

I personally expect lots of changes starting from May and onwards 

I have a feeling once the ban is lifted and people are able to get out.  Its going to be hard for the tennants to stay in the apartments and entertain us.  Everyone is going to want to be out and about and socialize again.

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Nelly was on the phone 📞
apparently felt the need to talk to Masha
Nelly's day wasn't the best

yeah she was in tears earlier , sitting alone in B4 lounge with his master upstairs on the bed.

20 minutes ago, merz28 said:

I have a feeling once the ban is lifted and people are able to get out.  Its going to be hard for the tennants to stay in the apartments and entertain us.  Everyone is going to want to be out and about and socialize again.

I agree ... but like this , they can slowly bring new faces and continue with the policy they had that they were changing the tenants every 3 months more or less and also the girls were more “ adventurous “ let’s say since they could visit bars / clubs , enjoy Barcelona and at the end , entertain us also more with parties and so on . 

We saw quite a lot last year which was difficult with the whole world learning the virus , what it is and slowly learn to live with it in our lives , but they managed every now and then to make some events at the apartments before the big lockdown , restrictions and curfew that started as soon as the winter hit the door . With the climate changing , spring and summer be closer day by day , I think for sure to a much better quality of RLC in the near future , in all of the apartment cities 

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha has a cold 🤧
therefore didn't want to go outside today
she drinks a lot of tea, she said, and hopefully tomorrow will be better

It could be for both Nelly and Masha nice if she was visiting her in Rome ( restrictions of traveling are getting less slowly  in Barcelona ) .. and Masha needs to wear more clothes while in the apartment or when sleeping 😆😁