Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 18

pulo filipe

9 hours ago, Pepe said:

Goodnight 😸

Good morning. I must apologise if I have embarrassed you or put you in an untenable position,it was not my intention to do so.

Overnight I have received through the PM, information from several members of the forum explaining who you are and what you represent on the forum, and couple that with reading some of your previous posts and and I think I now have a more comprehensive idea of the type of person you are.

I'm sure that we can exchange pleasantries again in the future, especially if I upgrade to full membership of the forum once I have evaluated it's worth.

Have an enjoyable day Sir.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, LearyM said:

Good morning. I must apologise if I have embarrassed you or put you in an untenable position,it was not my intention to do so.

Overnight I have received through the PM, information from several members of the forum explaining who you are and what you represent on the forum, and couple that with reading some of your previous posts and and I think I now have a more comprehensive idea of the type of person you are.

I'm sure that we can exchange pleasantries again in the future, especially if I upgrade to full membership of the forum once I have evaluated it's worth.

Have an enjoyable day Sir.

LearyM  like pepe said you do sound familiar shall we guess who sir

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Donald hillman said:

LearyM  like pepe said you do sound familiar shall we guess who sir

By all means Donald, guess as much as you wish, but whoever you or Pepe think I am you will both be incorrect, although I do hope the comparison is complimentary.

I am me.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

don't know what's going on here let's all be friends 

🐈👍

I don't see any difficulty with your suggestion,I have a naturally friendly disposition. I show respect and expect respect reciprocated,it has always worked well for me.

• Haha 1