Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 18

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

All i have seen in the last few days, is just negative post after negative post, and i just think, why? Why is this so bad to people? And it seems to get down to that ole' chestnut brought up after the forum changed format - They are not doing what i WANT them to do. So, do i look elsewhere? No, i'll call them, i'll criticize, take the piss. So if they then change for one person, the next says "Oh this is now shit" etc etc etc etc.

Never seems to stop! I honestly don't know what they are doing that is so terrible!!

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All i have seen in the last few days, is just negative post after negative post, and i just think, why? Why is this so bad to people? And it seems to get down to that ole' chestnut brought up after the forum changed format - They are not doing what i WANT them to do. So, do i look elsewhere? No, i'll call them, i'll criticize, take the piss. So if they then change for one person, the next says "Oh this is now shit" etc etc etc etc.

Never seems to stop! I honestly don't know what they are doing that is so terrible!!

There's always going to be someone who hates on the most popular. 

I promise you she knows who these people are and totally ignores what they write. She has an ignore list too so nothing is read 😁 

The only being bothered by it is you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Pepe said:

There's always going to be someone who hates on the most popular. 

I promise you she knows who these people are and totally ignores what they write. She has an ignore list too so nothing is read 😁 

The only being bothered by it is you. 

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEP, ALWAYS.