B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

I think for the next 30 days, we go into that forum and post the most over the top syrupy compliments that will even make those worshipers vomit. 🤣

Unfortunately , no matter  how many times I tried to remain calm and post reasonably at that topic  , argue for my points presenting facts and analyzing things with my own point of view and opinion , it is not working . We have so many different opinions here and we disagree and make fun of one another , but it is always very “ constructive “ and at the end , there’s always a point that comes out , no matter worshiping tenants or “ burying “ them . This is the power of a forum , being able to express your opinion and always been debatable ..anyway , I see things maybe more “ sensitive “ as I should do regarding a paying adult site 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have a worshippers invasion i guess 😂🤣

My opinion is that if L and M are going to be " discussed " in the B1 Girls - General Topic # 4. 😂

Then it is not an " invasion " as you put it !  But just my opinion regarding posts made here that involved L and M !!!🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

My opinion is that if L and M are going to be " discussed " in the B1 Girls - General Topic # 4. 😂

Then it is not an " invasion " as you put it !  But just my opinion regarding posts made here that involved L and M !!!🤣

The thing is that in all apartment threads we discuss every now and then L&M topics because they are popular , they are also RLC tenants and it is normal above all to judge in comparison of what we watch at the respected apartments . I can’t see a reason why they shouldn’t be mentioned .

What you can’t unfortunately see , it is the number of posters , commentators and the variety of opinions expressed in all of the rest of the apartments when you can see the standard 5-6 people who will make the daily posts per day at the L&M thread .

It is by public forum assumption , that L&M thread is a thread for the few and if you are satisfied to read every 10-15 minutes what Leora does  , when Malia takes her shower or when they both eat .. and the best of course how many times the BF called or Paul , how many times they went to the toilet per day , please , feel free to do so as I understand that it is very valuable information concerning the apartment .

It is funny for the ones who watch only that apartment as they say , to try and “fish “ comments and posts that appear at other apartment threads , with the purpose being what ? What do you personally think now that you came here to comment about a post concerning L&M which was done is showing anything to you ? Who has denied that they aren’t popular ? Who has denied that if it is something nice and bored won’t watch ? 

I know it is difficult for many to digest that all the other apartments have a very big forum posting contribution and it is actually lots of fun amongst members when in the L&M thread the decline of posters , comments and opinions is more day by day..in a way this also a paradox...the more the top cams , the less the comments .. most probably because nobody is posting because members jerk off to the girls 🤓

• Haha 1

By the way , I got a suggestion from a good friend 2-3 weeks ago to stay away from the Leora and Malia thread because I was criticizing the members there and stick to the Barcelona apartments that I seem to know more how things go ... I guess my criticizing reputation is becoming popular and can’t let me have nice and funny talks with other members of the forum at the threads that I was suggested to post ... who could imagine , a guy that is posting the last 7-8 months in the forum to become such a pain in the ass 😂🤣I guess the comments disturb , otherwise I can’t find a reason why they don’t stay indifferent 🤨🧐🤔

And sorry for the off topic to the rest of the guys here ,apologies and nothing further to say about it . I just hope everyone understands that I felt like answering , even if it is 100% wrong what I said, it is still an opinion that I have the balls to express and not hide behind PM and lies and so on 🤫😎

• Haha 2