Sabrina & Scott (2021) Part #2

life+90

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Party tonight. Many drunk guests. 👍🏻

Party seemed mostly over, Spiderman put to bed by Scott, the blond girl already in bed, and another guy passed out on the couch, but now it went offline. Even removed from the list. WTF?

11 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

big problem at scott place  a guy threaten another with a knife hope its the last time we see scott in vhtv 

Where did that happen? In the living room? I was watching one of the girls upstairs at that moment.

They have to come back! Or atleast someone similar, who is abit like them. Crazy. And real life. We already lost Webster & Dolly. Now it is only Diana left, of the ones who regularily have natural looking parties. The rest of VHTV is mostly just sex shows and rubbish. Freddy had some nice parties earlier, but that place seems to have grown more boring since he moved and changed name to Sergio.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, seb1986 said:

big problem at scott place  a guy threaten another with a knife hope its the last time we see scott in vhtv 

Don't know what happened earlier but I saw Spiderman goading the guest just before he put the knife on Spiderman's neck ? Were there some fight or argument earlier ? The way Spiderman was goading was pathetic. He just couldn't handle alcohol at all.

6 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Don't know what happened earlier but I saw Spiderman goading the guest just before he put the knife on Spiderman's neck ? Were there some fight or argument earlier ? The way Spiderman was goading was pathetic. He just couldn't handle alcohol at all.

I didn't see the event, but Scott were already putting Spiderman to bed in the guestroom when they went offline.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I didn't see the event, but Scott were already putting Spiderman to bed in the guestroom when they went offline.

Yes, I saw that. Scott was basically trying to keep them away from each other it seems. It was funny that the guest girl made a haste exit as soon as Spiderman was put in guest room. I don't really understand Scott's motive for hosting Spiderman as a permanent guest. I assume he was expecting him to behave like Still wherein he will seduce the guest girls and have sex. But Spiderman is so shabby and creepy that the girls keep away from him unless they are very desperate or very drunk. The guest girl last night was quite drunk but still she stayed away from Spiderman. 

• Haha 1