B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (February)

14 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Good, then Rocco can come an beat the crap out of him 🤣

Think Gina would beat him first, i reckon she has a temper and probably not be best pleased.

Sharp objects would need to be removed from the area.

Also he would be then not welcome and that isn't in his best interests

Still it would be nice to see Megs fella turn up. Give the Vibrator the night off

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

Think Gina would beat him first, i reckon she has a temper and probably not be best pleased.

Sharp objects would need to be removed from the area.

Also he would be then not welcome and that isn't in his best interests

Still it would be nice to see Megs fella turn up. Give the Vibrator the night off

Yeah, yesterday must have been tough for her. Probably reason for the afternoon bate.  But I am surprise he didn't at least send flowers.

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Yeah, yesterday must have been tough for her. Probably reason for the afternoon bate.  But I am surprise he didn't at least send flowers.

They talk quite a bit, not sure i heard her with him as its usually in English (sort of)

Yeah he could of got something done, even contacted Bogdan or Nelly, i would of thought they would of sorted it. maybe hes working or something. Or just not the romantic type?

Shame as it would give her buzz and probably remove some doubts that creep in.

49 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

That'll be on table when they eat.  Comes in a tube or those sauce packets they have.

looks like your right, hard to see but some packets on the table, its an acquired taste so i can see why not everyone wants it.

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I would say so - not likely to leave Gina out

still playing spin the bottle in the kitchen. They did eat earlier before the tribe started cooking but seems strange as Boggy went and got a chair from the fitness room just to give them the two spaces.