B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (February)

Real emotions, in RLC, no, that can't be, that must be banned from the apartment, absolutely. 🤐

My goodness, it should be quite normal that the girls have visitors in these apartments. You've noticed that Gina and the guy are a couple, right? The whole thing is part of real life.

What is annoying is that we see almost nothing of Magans or Holly BF. I don't think Aleksandra's guy has ever been to the apartment.

Hard to do as its from the other thread but i would say Covid is pretty much screwed that up

I would imagine Megan would love some time with her fella, not just on naughty web time. Holly, not sure the guy who gave her a service is a BF but yes been awhile and increased in bates are prob due to this ( guessing no clue really just my thoughts)

Alek hasn't had any visitors, maybe not part of the plan, maybe Covid restrictions. She has made friends with M and H and often goes out with them so  the phone cam sex thing is probably all we will get.

My thoughts...

Its claimed not real life? OK the title of the room is GOV..Vacation..so its not day to day life, get up get dressed...work..maybe work from home...food , TV bed....That would work for how long?

So they had a night playing poker? oh its dull...but to me that was closer to real life...nobody here ever done that? sat with mates and played cards etc?

Megan had a frantic afternoon bate, rear up to the end cam, both vibrators got a work out. i couldn't see another session happening unless Gina turned up with alcohol flowing. That wasn't going to happen as Curly tucked up in bed waiting for her.

Maybe today with Ari but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Not defending the company but its a no win situation, pay your cash you want action, sit around you feel ripped off and want them to do something..Throw a crappy party its ripped to pieces. ( and so they should be some are so lame its past a joke)

Dinner with the master and his woman, asked to do it for the job, so they do. What the alternative? On the bed on the phone, not like that gets criticized in any way

I had  joined it  maybe a year/2 years ago pre covid, but stopped after a couple of months, but from what i remember they would be out all the time partying and returned early hours to bed. So its a trade off, in my eyes anyway.

The bit i do hate is this nipping to the garage, its not popping out for a cigarette its expanded into a new room where they go to be away from the camera, taking beer,food and music. The noise from it the other day was far greater than the kitchen area.

i cannot give the time but when they first went in last night, just after Ari arrived and didn't join, but lay on the bed, Megs looked directly at the cam before going in. She never pays them any attention, to me that looked like some awareness of going in there had been mentioned.

It also could be something else happened at the same time and drew her attention, pure speculation by me but hey we need a good conspiracy to start the thread right?

Edit in...20.35.36...not as clear as i thought last night just an upwards glance (hall cam) but i don't hold out its the only area because its raining/cold etc.

Quite often just step out the kitchen door to smoke, the terrace on L3, down the stairs though the door, same cam.

Hasn't stopped them going onto the balcony outside Megs room.

Just my thoughts nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Real emotions, in RLC, no, that can't be, that must be banned from the apartment, absolutely. 🤐

My goodness, it should be quite normal that the girls have visitors in these apartments. You've noticed that Gina and the guy are a couple, right? The whole thing is part of real life.

What is annoying is that we see almost nothing of Magans or Holly BF. I don't think Aleksandra's guy has ever been to the apartment.

Hard to do as its from the other thread but i would say Covid is pretty much screwed that up

I would imagine Megan would love some time with her fella, not just on naughty web time. Holly, not sure the guy who gave her a service is a BF but yes been awhile and increased in bates are prob due to this ( guessing no clue really just my thoughts)

Alek hasn't had any visitors, maybe not part of the plan, maybe Covid restrictions. She has made friends with M and H and often goes out with them so  the phone cam sex thing is probably all we will get.

My thoughts...

Its claimed not real life? OK the title of the room is GOV..Vacation..so its not day to day life, get up get dressed...work..maybe work from home...food , TV bed....That would work for how long?

So they had a night playing poker? oh its dull...but to me that was closer to real life...nobody here ever done that? sat with mates and played cards etc?

Not defending the company but its a no win situation, pay your cash you want action, sit around you feel ripped off and want them to do something..Throw a crappy party its ripped to pieces.

I had  joined it  maybe a year/2 years ago pre covid, but stopped after a couple of months, but from what i remember they would be out all the time partying and returned early hours to bed. So its a trade off, in my eyes anyway.

The bit i do hate is this nipping to the garage, its not popping out for a cigarette its expanded into a new room where they go to be away from the camera, taking beer,food and music. The noise from it the other day was far greater than the kitchen area.

i cannot give the time but when they first went in last night, just after Ari arrived and didn't join, but lay on the bed, Megs looked directly at the cam before going in. She never pays them any attention, to me that looked like some awareness of going in there had been mentioned.

It also could be something else happened at the same time and drew her attention, pure speculation by me but hey we need a good conspiracy to start the thread right?

Edit in...20.35.36...not as clear as i thought last night just an upwards glance (hall cam) but i don't hold out its the only area because its raining/cold etc.

Quite often just step out the kitchen door to smoke, the terrace on L3, down the stairs though the door, same cam.

Hasn't stopped them going onto the balcony outside Megs room.

Just my thoughts nothing more.

Good observing points 😇👏

19 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

loads of times I have gone to the site in the morning (GMT/Euro time) to see Ariana and Megan sound asleep next to each other. (I think its Ariana anyway) Does anything happen between these two. Am I missing some hot action overnight?

It is, they have done some bates together,both here and in Ari's bed, i think i saw Megs suck on  Ariana's tit during it, light stroking of the leg etc  but actual going down on each other , not yet 🙏

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Ariana is truely naked, she's even taken her ear pieces out. 🙂 

Just had to check i couldn't believe it, yep we are truly blessed , or the batteries flat 😛

32 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Since Alek worked as a cleaning Lady. she must have had an apt. in Barcelona or a BF living in Town.  When her work as a cleaning lady was finished she had to go somewhere since she wasn't a tenant of RLC then.

Maybe a flatmate but yeah had to live somewhere, maybe pops in when she goes out