B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (February)

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Its 'orrible - IMO of course

I worked with a Ukrainian Engineer and his tolerance for spice stopped at Mcdonalds sweet thai sauce, that got a sweat on his brow.

Its not for everyone thats for sure.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Ils sont pas invités , Curly n'est pas le bienvenu à table 

It does look that way, seems odd to set it out and Alek is away from the others.

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Sorry, was giving B5 a pep talk 😅

With L and M MIA and the 4 some team not going at it we need these lot to buck their ideas up and as nicely put by a fellow poster get lezzin up...

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

If that is the case its quite a statement - the chairs are still there and eiither Holly or Meg would have to sit next to him

Alex could move down, Gina opposite and curly top at the end, the fact a spare chair was sourced surprised me that they didnt come in.

I doubt it would cause that much friction, they all shared the kitchen for an hour or so.

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

Alex could move down, Gina opposite and curly top at the end, the fact a spare chair was sourced surprised me that they didnt come in.

I doubt it would cause that much friction, they all shared the kitchen for an hour or so.

That's just rude when you're invite and you hang out in the kitchen!

That's for the "hater's" haters out there 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

That's just rude when you're invite and you hang out in the kitchen!

That's for the "hater's" haters out there 🤣

Well i "hate" to say it but 10pm has come so i guess Cinderella isnt going home and gets another B and B c/o RLC

• Like 1