B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (February)

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Think I'll dip out of this discussion as I'll be accused of being a jealous Curly hater 😞

Everyone has an opinion here and we are just discussing in a great way and contributing to the forum .. And your opinion is always excellent valid because it’s presented with arguments and not with laughing or confused emojis 😇 There are other threads at this forum that you would be “ accused “ even for saying an obvious , to thousands of people and hundred of members here at CC , fact 😂🤣😏

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Careful mspanker you'll be accused of being jealous.

I am!

My life sucks compared to his. Bet he isnt up 5am scraping ice off the motor to go do a job.

Banging hot girls, basically living rent free for half the week.

I am learning Russian/Spanish as i type. No idea where to get that jacket from, it could be the deal breaker.

If i see him drop his laundry off i will track the bastard down myself!!

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I think so could be good in the fitness room.  Just needs to put in the effort.

She could prepare the meals for the after gym sessions , it could be a great chain of Human Resources contribution to the villa 😁😆 , everyone “ serving “ a certain role ☺️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

I am!

My life sucks compared to his. Bet he isnt up 5am scraping ice off the motor to go do a job.

Banging hot girls, basically living rent free for half the week.

I am learning Russian/Spanish as i type. No idea where to get that jacket from, it could be the deal breaker.

If i see he drops his laundry off i will track the bastard down myself!!

Check goodwill for the jacket 🤣

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She could prepare the meals for the after gym sessions , it could be a great chain of Human Resources contribution to the villa 😁😆 , everyone “ serving “ a certain role ☺️

She needs to keep that butt in shape (too much late night snacking).  I like her butt the way it is.  Amalia's ass should not be the goal.🤣

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

She needs to keep that butt in shape (too much late night snacking).  I like her butt the way it is.  Amalia's ass should not be the goal.🤣

Shes filled out compared to an old video of her in a shower that got posted recently.

Still fine but as you say shes following the wrong goal

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

If you have observed carefully , everyone has gained few or more kilos , in all of the apartments at RLC .. Lockdown has affected these people as the majority of the planet with no actual activities , when there’s no possibility to go regularly and whenever you wish and feel out of home , it is normal .  I think even world class athletes  have difficulties during  this period and unless they don’t have official games or activities at their respected sport , it is really difficult to keep in normal shape .. on the other hand , it is more “ human “ , “ real life “ , “ people next door “ watching this than  Radislava for example who does such a big effort keeping her weight and silhouette at a perfect - according to her - fit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1