B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (February)

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

seen Megan twice in the fitness room.  neither time did she look comfortable.  First time was went Elmira was leading the workout.

She did the swinging balls with A and H, not too good.

Then the pole dance/stripper chair bit and that just didn't work, shes not got the build or flexibility of the other two.

Cookin and fuk....good enough for me TBH

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

But did he clean up after himself, someone on this forum will be fuming if he didn't. lol 🙂 

Well , at least he doesn’t cum on the floor like his friend Zac 😂🤣

48 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

At least he doesn't dump it on the floor like Mr Zac did....anyway Gina often takes a full mouthfull and swills it down with some water....my kinda girl!!!👍

Gina is currently number 1 tenant , the only one having a “ normal “ life .. friends , a boyfriend , an apartment and a rather more than fair social life that if Z&L hadn’t been forced to leave RLC , it would be so great to see how much it could expand with friends of friends and so on ☺️

10 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

seen Megan twice in the fitness room.  neither time did she look comfortable.  First time was went Elmira was leading the workout.

I think it is better for Megan staying in “ her kitchen “ , that’s more her field 😇

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mingo said:

Do you think Curly comes to eat and fucking Gina is a side benefit, or does he come to fuck Gina and eating is the bonus?  What a freeloader 

He isn’t a freeloader .. his “ not official RLC casting “ has contributed many RLC subscribers only to see many of previous tenants have sex with him and he is , in addition , bringing lots of bonuses by participating in sexual sessions with whoever on cameras .. and this must be bringing lots of extra paychecks for the girls , apart from their normal salaries 

• Upvote 1