B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (February)

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are women who like to be dominated , passionate and genuine sex many times overwhelms any pain that might be felt . Spanks and slaps are very usual nowadays and especially at younger couples . For sure you can go with the “ romantic “ sex but there are women who simply want the hard bitting of their nipples , the slaps in the face or the tits and anything similar . As long as nothing is forced , it is all fine . And of course , whatever we don’t like at sex , we can always say to our partner so as not to happen again . 

Curly has always been like this , with Gina maybe it is rougher because she seems to like  it even more . A bit of alcohol also that they had and they just let themselves even looser 😉😇 All in all , at least their sex is passionate and interesting to watch , unlike other couples ( Anthony and Loraine for example ) that seems to be happening kind of relationship obligation . 

Side note ; 😁😆 Someone needs to know how hard he slaps / spanks and “feel “ if he’s gone too far and the woman doesn’t enioy .. that’s the sex  analysis for today 😂🤣😂😁🥳🥳

If you're going to engage in that kind of thing you need regular medical checkups. There's a huge chance for infection and other problems.

Just now, merz28 said:

Gina is farting in Ceasar's face and he is sniffing it...........Shit is getting weird now.

I haven't watched these two but for three weeks.  I think she's high.  I also think she's in a relationship she doesn't know how to get out of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

Non li guardo da tre settimane. Penso che sia fatta. Penso anche che abbia una relazione da cui non sa come uscire.

Basta che se ne va’ da RlLC e la relazione finisce, perche’ non gli servira’ piu’