Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

9 minutes ago, grandeimpala said:

Avez vous songer a la presence d'un deuxieme appartement mis a la disposition de ces demoiselles tres proche de la residence?

Sorry there isn't any second apartment. Leora's boyfriend lives with his parents and Malia's boyfriend has his own place.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sorry there isn't any second apartment. Leora's boyfriend lives with his parents and Malia's boyfriend has his own place.

Actually Aussie, Leora's friend has his own place. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Entschuldigung, es gibt keine zweite Wohnung. Leoras Freund lebt bei seinen Eltern und Malias Freund hat seinen eigenen Platz.

I think that the friend has his own apartment. From some conversations it was clear to see that the boyfriend broke up with his wife. There was also often talk of renovating an apartment. The separation from his wife was also often the subject of the dispute. Leora was jealous when he met his ex. I think Gag-Her will be able to confirm that.

It doesn't change the fact that it's all a bit confused.

• Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I think that the friend has his own apartment. From some conversations it was clear to see that the boyfriend broke up with his wife. There was also often talk of renovating an apartment. The separation from his wife was also often the subject of the dispute. Leora was jealous when he met his ex. I think Gag-Her will be able to confirm that.

It doesn't change the fact that it's all a bit confused.

He did move indeed into a new place late last year, which Leora helped clean, decorate and furnish. Other people helped too one Sunday, and she took a bag full of cleaning products and gloves along. There have been several arguments regarding people that he knows in general, but then again, they have argued over pretty much everything from the start. It's just how this relationship has been.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There have been several arguments regarding people that he knows in general, but then again, they have argued over pretty much everything from the start. It's just how this relationship has been.

I fully agree with you, but I still believe that they are still a couple

• Like 1