US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

99% of the 74 million people who voted for President Trump have no idea who the stupid Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, or Boogaloos are. Members of those groups are just as wacko as are the members of BLM and ANTIFA.

You're blinder than a one-eyed bat.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't even consider you to be an American, you little punk ANTIFA snowflake. The next time you and your ANTIFA buddies burn, loot and destroy American businesses I hope some cop or business owner bashes in your head.

Du bist ein perverses niederes dummes Schwein - solche Wünsche zu äußern - elende widerlicher US-Nazi-Ratte. 😁

Grill the ridge ???

• Like 1

In a recent tv town hall Joe Biden said he "Likes children more than people." :huh:

Du verstehst das nicht ? Trottel. Kinder sind offen und ehrlich. Werden die Pratzen groß, werden sie von Idioten von Dir und anderen Idioten aufgehetzt - und der Verstand der kleinen Kinder wandelt sich zunehmend in dumme Scheisse um. Und das verstehst DU nicht ?? Unter einem IQ von 80, sollte man hier die dumme Fresse halten und die Katze ficken. 😁

• Like 1

Joe Biden said the Chinese Communists' imprisonment of millions of Chinese Uighurs is just in accordance with Chinese cultural norms.   Wonder how long before it will become a U.S. cultural norm to imprison 74 million Trump supporters?:sad:

Du hast keine Ahnung von fremden Kulturen - aber Du reißt permanent die braun-verklebte dreckige Fresse auf. China ist China, helfe das in den USA das soziale System ohne Schwarzen- und Menschenhass endlich verschwindet. Die kapitalistische immer gewalttätige USA ist heute noch auf dem Stand von 1900 - Mondfahrt, hin oder her - die ohne gestohlene technische deutsche Technologie und deutsche Forscher nie möglich gewesen wäre.

Ohne andere Kulturen wäre die USA heute noch "Entwicklungs-Staat. 😁

• Like 1

At least I served in our military which is more than a coward like you can say.😉 

Und DU bist stolz als US-Soldat an einer US-Aggression teilgenommen hast. An der kämpfenden Front 😁, oder nur als feiges Ass, das vietnamesische Frauen mißbraucht hat. Wie viel Leid hast Du im Vietnam verbreitet ?? Du bist Feigling und ein Lügner - Vietnam ist sicher das schwärzeste Kapitel Deines Lebens. Kannst Du eigentlich mit Gewissen ruhig schlafen, als schuldiger US-Ficker ??? 

• Like 1

American citizens are doing everything they can to get the country back to normal while Democrats, the news media and Washington D.C. bureaucrats are doing everything they can to keep it from happening.:dodgy:

Bubi, Du hast keine Ahnung, wie mit einer weltweiten Pandemie umgegangen werden muß. Der Arsch von Trump bestimmt immer noch Dein denken - und das bei einem IQ unter 80. 😁 Das funktioniert nicht - kein Mensch braucht hier Deine Dummheiten.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I know, that's what Trump's policies did. But the Biden policies of higher taxes and more government regulations on businesses will not create more jobs.

Immer die dumme plakative Leier. Wirtschaftliche Zusammenhänge sind komplexer als Dein Unsinn. Ich habe Betriebswirtschaft studiert und überblicke wirtschaftliche Zusammenhänge. Was hast Du studiert um hier das Maul weit aufzureißen ??? Gehe zurück in Deine Höhle und stinke hier nicht weiter, Skunky. 😁

• Like 1

Tough titty said the kitty......😝

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The office of former President Donald Trump on Monday released a statement claiming "political persecution."The statement was released after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled against Trump's efforts to shield...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

And YOU are proud to have participated in a US aggression as a US soldier. On the fighting front 😁 , or just as a cowardly ace who abused Vietnamese women. How much suffering did you spread in Vietnam? You are a coward and a liar - Vietnam is surely the blackest chapter of your life. Can you actually sleep peacefully with a conscience as a guilty US fucker ??? 

I sleep very peacefully because I abused no one in Vietnam, man or woman. I am neither proud nor ashamed of having been in Vietnam, I was there because that is where the politicians in Washington D.C. sent me.  When I returned to the U.S. I joined an anti-war group called Vietnam Veterans Against the War because after having seen Vietnam firsthand I decided that the Vietnamese civil war was none of our business nor the business of China and the Soviet Union.