US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

Vor 19 Stunden sagte Ridgerunner:

Es sind O_U812 und der Golfer, die sagen, dass die USA unsere Soldaten auf der ganzen Welt stationieren müssen, nicht ich. Ich stimmte Trumps Politik zu, amerikanische Truppen nach Hause zu bringen. Sowohl O_U812 als auch der Golfer sagen, wir brauchen Truppen, die ihr Leben in Übersee riskieren, aber sie sind nicht bereit, selbst zu gehen. In meinem Buch macht das sie zu Heuchlern und Feiglingen.

Bist Du ein Trottel oder tust Du nur so ??? Trump ist nur ein kleines dunkles Licht in der Geschichte der USA, nur ein winziges Glied in der gewalttätigen US-Geschichte. Wer hat Kriege durch die USA begonnen ? Das ist oft nie genau zu erkennen. Republikaner oder Demokraten als Präsidenten ?? Jeder Präsident muß die Probleme seiner Vorgänger intelligent verwalten. Wenn die Hütte brennt, sich wie Dein Halbgott hinzustellen und zu sagen, ich hole alle Soldaten heim, das ist politische Fahnenflucht. Es war doch der kleine Ass von W. Bush, der Afghanistan und den Irak gegen das Völkerrecht überfallen und destabilisiert hat - und der war doch wohl Republikaner, oder nicht ?? 

Fakt: "Durch US-Kriege gegen andere Völker ist alles nur noch schlimmer geworden". In Korea, Vietnam, Irak ..... überall mußte die USA den Schwanz einziehen und wurde aus dem Land geprügelt. Looser-Nation-USA. 😁

Ach ja, "Dein Buch" kannst Du Dir in den Arsch schieben- das enthält sicher nur Lügen und dumme Halb-Wahrheiten ohne Verstand. 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump did not tell people to invade the Capitol Building. In his own words from the Jan. 6 speech he told people to 'peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard'.  

STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR IGNORANCE OF FACTS IS NOT CONVINCING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE UP ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor (5).gif

tenor (6).gif

tenor (7).gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Your relatives come from Germany, well, why and from whom they had to "flee" to the USA in 1890 is unclear. You are an absolute brake on fun, I don't know who has mixed everything in your blood since 1890.

From  Alemannic tradition of Carnival or Fasching or carnival since the early Middle Ages you has a clue - not even by pictorial language, otherwise you and other US Trump-fucker would not always with things from 1930 come. Evil slaughter of the Indians and the destruction of their livelihoods and allocation to inhumane reservations near the desert are no better. Rapid fire rifles and cannons against people with bows and arrows is just as disgusting as concentration camps and killing strategies. Everything has it's time.

If the US had had the same technical means of the Nazis in the 1880s, they would have acted the same. According to the motto: "A dead Indian is a good Indian" . In addition, the USA is the only country in the world that has used atomic bombs twice as a weapon of mass destruction against civilians, that has used murderous napalm against civilians - even more ????

Stop praising the USA as an angel of peace , the worst crimes show the short history of the USA. A country with no friends in the world. Think about it. 😁

I said my ancestors left Germany in the early 1900s, not 1890. I don't care if the float was part of Carnival celebration or not, the depiction was still evil and was created by people who have sick perverted minds.

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

although that would benefit us all you are still allowed to live in fantasyland. but you will remain a joke.

You nor Joe Biden don't allow me anything, you fucking little Stalinist pig. My civil rights were given to me by God and are protected by the U.S. Constitution.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

With co-host Mika Brzezinski detailing the human cost of the failure of Texas Republican lawmakers to deal with the killer cold that has gripped their state -- causing the loss of power and water services -- MSNBC...

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You nor Joe Biden don't allow me anything, you fucking little Stalinist pig. My civil rights were given to me by God and are protected by the US Constitution.

then why are you worried that evil joe biden or me will have you imprisoned? use your head for something besides a hatrack once in a while.

6baf-W.gif

tenor (8).gif

th.jpg

• Upvote 2

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former president Donald Trump was so excited by his burgeoning friendship with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un that he made an eye-popping offer.A new BBC series Trump Takes On the World" reveals...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1