US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

31 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but your leader know about them & easily drew them into his cult where they reside right next to you. if you read the article (instead of your usual ignoring things not originating in trump's ass) you will see that the real question should be why does a trans person not only follow dear leader but commit sedition in his name after the way that he has continually violated the rights of trans people & other minorities? especially when jessica watkins was kicked out of the service for exactly that reason? but it simply shows that there are very few traitor trump followers with any functioning brains left. and even though you qualify as one of the braindead you still have a chance to change. simply denounce the traitor & face reality! it's as simple as that!

It's not Donald Trump's fault that Jessica Watkins is an unhinged lunatic. I watched Trump's speech on Jan.6 and it didn't cause me to want to attack the Capitol Building. However, it did cause me to want a thorough and honest investigation of the 2020 election. 

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but your leader know about them & easily drew them into his cult where they reside right next to you. if you read the article (instead of your usual ignoring things not originating in trump's ass) you will see that the real question should be why does a trans person not only follow dear leader but commit sedition in his name after the way that he has continually violated the rights of trans people & other minorities? especially when jessica watkins was kicked out of the service for exactly that reason? but it simply shows that there are very few traitor trump followers with any functioning brains left. and even though you qualify as one of the braindead you still have a chance to change. simply denounce the traitor & face reality! it's as simple as that!

Why would I denounce someone for being a traitor when I do not believe that that person is a traitor?:confused:

35 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR IGNORANCE OF FACTS IS NOT CONVINCING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE UP ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor (5).gif

tenor (6).gif

tenor (7).gif

36 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR IGNORANCE OF FACTS IS NOT CONVINCING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE UP ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor (5).gif

tenor (6).gif

tenor (7).gif

AND YOUR DENIAL OF FACTS IS NOT CONVINCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

After a horrific week in Texas during a snowstorm and frigid temperatures, "Last Week Tonight" host John Oliver issued a rebuke of the epic mistakes Republicans have made for decades leading up to...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

here is my response to your quotes: YOU ARE A HOPELESS IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are a fool who has no thoughts of his own, so you resort to posting stories from biased left wing blogs and then call it objective news reporting.😉

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Too many Americans have tried to replace the horrors of the Age of Trump with happy-pill halcyon tales suggesting that Donald Trump and his movement have been vanquished and made irrelevant by the...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you are a fool who has no thoughts of his own, so you resort to posting stories from biased left wing blogs and then call it objective news reporting.😉

let me know when you are able to face reality. i won't hold my breath waiting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to longtime political analyst David Lurie, Democrats should set aside any plans they may have to block Donald Trump from running for president again, claiming that, by giving the ex-president free rein...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I weep for our country.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The state of Texas is still dealing with the aftermath of a massive snow storm -- but many conspiracy theorists believe that it was all faked just to make the state look bad. As The Independent...

• Like 1