US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you answer the question then. Starlight said Biden's energy policies that have purposely caused gasoline prices to rise are a good thing for America and the world. If that is so, why didn't Biden tell that to the American people when he was campaigning for president?

Just more bullshit from you RR, the King of BS on this site.

WWW.USATODAY.COM

Gas prices spiked in 2012, the result of a number of factors. Social media posts claiming prices would soar with a Joe Biden victory are misleading.

• Like 1

It was you and the Democrats, especially Hillary Clinton, who elevated Russia's status in the world during the Trump presidency. According to Democrats Putin was the biggest threat faced by the U.S. 

I never said he/Russia wasn't a threat.  Read my posts before you say stupid shit.  Your boy was scared shitless of Putin.

• Like 1

Joe Biden today said the "America First" policy is over. I think every Democrat should endorse Joe's new policy when they campaign for office in 2022 and 2024.😉

Again, lies from a liar named Ridge.

• Like 1

All I heard from you Democrats during the Trump presidency was Russia,Russia, Russia, and now they're no big deal?:confused:

That's because your orange turd stain gave them top secret intel in the oval and sucked Putin's dick.  What don't you see?  Why do you ignore truth??

• Like 1

With what "Sleepy Joe" said today, apparently the Democrats will now pursue an America last foreign policy. The American people should really love that.:dodgy:

He put us back where we belong.  As the world's leader in democracy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Biden has the media hatred towards Trump, to thank for his presidency.

Biden rarely stepped out of the basement. Biden rarely held a news conference (his handlers knew better then to let him loose in front of a mic).

Yes, I think the election was rigged as not only was a ballot mailed to practcially every physical address in the nation, but it's hard to fathom that while his rallies would get a few dozen in attendance, Trumps would be in the thousands. That the courts didn't want to hear Trumps legal team on this matter is purely because they knew there would be unrest (by liberals) if found that there was tampering.  Better to let the sleeping dog lie.

Trump didn't incite the riot. There is video proof he told them to peacefully and respectfully demonstrate, unlike Pelosi, Shumacher or Maxine Waters who encouraged rioters in Portland, Seattle, Oakland, etc.

Biden has little accomplished in 47 years.  And it won't be him who accomplishes anything soon (it will be the puppeteer and a select few who run the DNC). If you actually think Biden is of sound mind, then you're an emotional supporter.  Facts say otherwise.

Trump's myriad of lies, shitty policy and giving zero fucks about Covid are why Biden is the president.  Eat it and deal with it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

You don't have to agree to everything I write, ok. Free expression of opinion, ok too. I'm not interested in what Joe Biden has done for the past 30 years or what he was allowed to do as Obama’s Vice President. The fact is what he's doing today as the 46th President-elect - and that's totally remarkable. Biden lifted the international blockade of the USA in the world in 4 weeks. In 4 weeks Biden regulated stupid politics from the failure Trump. Biden has done more positive things for the US in 4 weeks than Trump - the most hated US politician in the world.

I'll do research on Ms. Harris on the Net. Thank you for the hints.

Israel / Iran is a hot topic. The establishment of the State of Israel bypassing UN resolutions is illegal - and was subsequently sanctioned. I consider the militant state of Israel with the expulsion of Palestinians and various wars of aggression to be illegal. Israel has access to nuclear weapons. Why shouldn't Iran have A weapons? Israel is a brutally dangerous state, which in the past, in a time of peace for no reason in Iraq, destroyed a construction site for a peaceful nuclear power plant by air. Ugh devil. And the UN without teeth? Nothing. The US veto slime state defended Israel. Ugh devil.  😁

This is where we will agree to disagree.

Biden hasn't done anything to better the US position in the world.  If anything, what he's done is cost us money. 99% of what Biden's puppeteers have done so far, has cost the US money (at the very least)

If you think the Palestinians deserve any rights to land in Israel, read the history of the Palestinians going back to the 1930s.  Start with Lebanon and its neighboring countries and how "well' they treated their brothers and sisters. They don't want peace. They don't want to live civilly with Israelis. Arafat was given 95% of what he asked for 20+ years ago - and he refused the offer. Why??  Because their economy is based on war, as is taught to their children to hate and be militant starting at 5 yrs old

IMO, if you don't see Israel as an asset, you're anti-Semitic. 'nuff said.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Trump's myriad of lies, shitty policy and giving zero fucks about Covid are why Biden is the president.  Eat it and deal with it.  

Umm...it seems the states have control of what happens w/ Covid.  I'm in Kalifornia, where local and state govt have royally screwed up handling Covid.  As has NY, Oregon - most of the liberal run states haven't dealt w/ Covid well.

As for the federal govt & Covid, how did Trump screw up?  Because Faucci keeps changing his tune like a cheap piano? Don't wear a mask...wear a mask...don't need to social distance...yes, go and social distance.  Truth is, I lay little blame on anyone in authority dealing directly with the disease.  It's a once-in-a-life-time event that there is no playbook to refer to.  But I do blame local and state govts who closed down schools, restaurants, gyms, theatres - most anything to do with commerce, they shut down IGNORING THE SCIENCE.

Back to Trump, got the vaccine out before the end of the year (yet its Biden taking credit for it).  If Biden wasn't wearing Depends, he'd soil his shorts every two hours.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1