US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the price of all those products and services will increase because of the increased cost to operate a business. Therefore, the people receiving the minimum wage of $15/hr. will be no better off than they were when the minimum wage was $8 or $10 per hour. 

Als armer Sohn eines Arbeiters habe ich mit selbst finanzierten Studium und einem ehrlichen Beruf immer viel mehr als den Mindestlohn verdient und habe damit den deutschen Staat und die Sozialkassen finanziert. Als sozial denkender Mensch habe Ich das gerne gemacht. Ich war nie ein gewissenloses Schwein, das im Jahr nur  $ 750 an Steuern im Jahr bezahlt hat. 😁

• Like 1

Still doesn't change the fact that you are too much of a coward to join the military and do your part to protect the world. 😉

Es gibt auch intelligentere Lösungen als zu versuchen mit Gewalt von Soldaten und Waffen Probleme in der Welt zu lösen. Du kennst die nicht? Das hätte mich auch gewundert. IQ größer 80. Leider bei Deinem Führer und Dir absolute  FEHLANZEIGE. 😁

• Like 1

The other day "Lurch", John Kerry, said that we have only 9 years to save the earth from climate change. With the way the Democrats have exploited the covid crisis to control the lives of Americans I hate to think of how they will use the climate "crisis" hoax to impose even more dire restrictions upon every aspect of American's lives. Like Rahm Emanuel said, "Never let a crisis go to waste.":dodgy: 

Klimakrise und Corona sind 2 verschiedene Themen.

Die Klimakrise ist seit 40 Jahren bekannt - Dein Ass als Dummkopf und Klima-Leugner ist so dumm das die Schweine quieken. 4 Jahre Trump war zur Bekämpfung der Klimakatastrophe weltweit verlorene Zeit. Bereits das wäre Grund genug diesen Verbrecher-Typen in das Gefängnis - oder Arbeitslager zu stecken. 😁

Weltklima-Schutz.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why is it when a liberal progressive Democrat hears a truth that they do not want to hear their first response is, "Shut The Fuck Up?"  Showing the truth to Democrats is like showing the cross to Dracula.😉

You are an enemy of democracy.  Shame on you, and after serving in our military.  

• Like 1

Still doesn't change the fact that you are too much of a coward to join the military and do your part to protect the world. 😉

Again, you know nothing of my life.  You are the enemy as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

The other day "Lurch", John Kerry, said that we have only 9 years to save the earth from climate change. With the way the Democrats have exploited the covid crisis to control the lives of Americans I hate to think of how they will use the climate "crisis" hoax to impose even more dire restrictions upon every aspect of American's lives. Like Rahm Emanuel said, "Never let a crisis go to waste.":dodgy: 

You're nothing more than a Nazi fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

RR's butt-buddy had a sadz.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former White House adviser Stephen Miller on Sunday accused Democrats of "madness" over a push to enact comprehensive immigration reform. Miller made the remarks on Fox News after...

• Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 5:16 PM, StarLight28 said:

Finally stop believing these Trump lies. YOU thereby make yourself an idiot. Many independent US courts have said NO to these outrageous lies. Finally forget Trump's asshole - Trump is a loser that prison is waiting for. Don't be a fool. 😁

Trump grilled! .Png

This photo is a vivid illustration of the sick, perverted mindset of the German people which allowed a lunatic like Adolf Hitler to become Chancellor. In the 1930s they roasted Jews like pigs, now they want to roast a former U.S. president.:angry:

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

There are also smarter solutions than trying to solve problems in the world with the force of soldiers and weapons. You don't know them? That would have surprised me too. IQ greater than 80. Unfortunately for your guide and you, absolute MISPRESSION. 😁

It's O_U812 and the Golfer who are saying that the U.S. needs to have our soldiers stationed all around the world, not me. I agreed with Trump's policy of bringing American troops back home.  Both O_U812 and the Golfer say we need to have troops risking their lives overseas but they are not willing to go themselves. In my book that makes them hypocrites and cowards.