US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So when are you going to your local military recruiter to enlist so that you can do your part to protect the world?:dodgy:

i.m too old for that. i will however continue to support leaders that will help the country & the world & i don't think that your hero will be one of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The other day "Lurch", John Kerry, said that we have only 9 years to save the earth from climate change. With the way the Democrats have exploited the covid crisis to control the lives of Americans I hate to think of how they will use the climate "crisis" hoax to impose even more dire restrictions upon every aspect of American's lives. Like Rahm Emanuel said, "Never let a crisis go to waste.":dodgy: 

if dear leader had remained in charge we wouldn't have to worry as we would all be dead soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's O_U812 and the Golfer who are saying that the U.S. needs to have our soldiers stationed all around the world, not me. I agreed with Trump's policy of bringing American troops back home.  Both O_U812 and the Golfer say we need to have troops risking their lives overseas but they are not willing to go themselves. In my book that makes them hypocrites and cowards.

I know enough to know that you are a loud mouth coward who wants other Americans to risk their lives as soldiers overseas while you sit safely on your lazy ass in the U.S. because you are too much of a coward to go yourself. Such a hypocrite you are.:dodgy:

as usual you fail to pay attention to reality. what we & the majority would like is to elect leaders who can deal with the rest of the world and make policy that will benefit everyone and troops will not be needed all over the place. but instead we wind up with know nothing narcissistic windbag traitors like your dear leader or dopes like bush jr (who by comparison is a genius). biden will do much better than the dopes that preceded him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't even consider you to be an American, you little punk ANTIFA snowflake. The next time you and your ANTIFA buddies burn, loot and destroy American businesses I hope some cop or business owner bashes in your head.

but when the ex traitor in chief calls on his buddies to raid the capital you will be backing him up & making more excuses as usual.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1