US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

36 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Again, you know nothing of my life.  You are the enemy as far as I'm concerned.

I know enough to know that you are a loud mouth coward who wants other Americans to risk their lives as soldiers overseas while you sit safely on your lazy ass in the U.S. because you are too much of a coward to go yourself. Such a hypocrite you are.:dodgy:

49 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You are an enemy of democracy.  Shame on you, and after serving in our military.  

I don't even consider you to be an American, you little punk ANTIFA snowflake. The next time you and your ANTIFA buddies burn, loot and destroy American businesses I hope some cop or business owner bashes in your head.

44 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

RR's butt-buddy had a sadz.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former White House adviser Stephen Miller on Sunday accused Democrats of "madness" over a push to enact comprehensive immigration reform. Miller made the remarks on Fox News after...

And everything Miller said in that interview was true.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I know enough to know that you are a loud mouth coward who wants other Americans to risk their lives as soldiers overseas while you sit safely on your lazy ass in the U.S. because you are too much of a coward to go yourself. Such a hypocrite you are.:dodgy:

Such a Fascist Nazi fuck you are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

American citizens are doing everything they can to get the country back to normal while Democrats, the news media and Washington D.C. bureaucrats are doing everything they can to keep it from happening.:dodgy:

Says the Nazi RR.

• Like 2