Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 21

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Taking Malia's lead here again, first the palm patting bates, and now......

Never know, this could be a future mutual thing 😉

54 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There were several who said she must have been with him, and i kept saying wait, there is no real evidence. She left on Sunday to meet her salon friend - But only came back 50 hours later. Then that few minutes (The intercom/Red roses) for me, was the answer.

Ora però voglio sapere la risposta, sono curioso come una scimmia 😂🐒

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Actually, it's a good thing all round, when you think about it - Lollipops contain the sugar, but it's burned off very quickly!! Great way for late night exercise! 😃👍

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There were several people who said she must have been with him, and i kept saying wait, there is no real evidence of it, because there wasn't at that point. She left on Sunday to meet her salon friend to get together, that's true - But only came back 50 hours later. Then that few minutes (The intercom/Red roses) for me, was the answer. Only one person uses that intercom, then a dozen roses appear.....

I thought she was back with him, I have not seen any signs of her being upset like she would be if she broke up with him, or have I seen her throwing out things he bought her like she almost did awhile back. I can only assume she was still pissed off at him from their last argument and decided to take a break, but going back to him will just be more of the same.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I thought she was back with him, I have not seen any signs of her being upset like she would be if she broke up with him, or have I seen her throwing out things he bought her like she almost did awhile back. I can only assume she was still pissed off at him from their last argument and decided to take a break, but going back to him will just be more of the same.

Yeah, she called him, yelled for 2 minutes, hung up and that was that. No follow up call, no text lecture, nothing as we normally see. For all week too, it was as if she just thought f**k this. And what did we see return again? The 'Old' calm, relaxed and stress free Leora, like she is whenever he isn't around. When he IS around, her head is all over the place. We don't know IF things are back as they were for sure, we can't yet, but the roses etc point to it, don't they. Time will tell.

This really is worth saying, 'some' people hate me for this, but it's all there on camera to see and hear. This year is less than 7 weeks old, that's all. There has been already 3 big phone arguments, 3 times she has lost it with him. First 2, ok, they were rectified quickly enough but still happened, but the last one resulted in a full week of him basically no longer existing to her. Again, for the umpteenth time in just half a year. Seven months and still arguing and falling out regularly. I will never understand why she puts herself through so much heartache and anger for just one guy time and time again.

Especially for someone she doesn't even want to see very much!!.

17 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

The only way for Leora to have a meaningful relationship with anyone is to leave RLC altogether.  

After almost 8 Years on RLC I would say it's time to move on. 

• Upvote 2