B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's because there's fuck all for them to talk about....🤣

You too my dear friend? They will come even harder at you being one of the longest members here at this forum ... 🥳😛With us newcomers they won and they managed to send us away from their worshiping thread..But tonight is all about Martina here and she deserves the 👏👏 in my humble opinion for just finally enjoying her age and times with  girls of her age and her friendships ( money or not included , as it has been mentioned that bonuses don’t apply to her ) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You too my dear friend? They will come even harder at you being one of the longest members here at this forum ... 🥳😛With is newcomers they won and they managed to send us away from their worshiping thread..But tonight is all about Martina here and she deserves the 👏👏 in my humble opinion for just finally enjoying her age and times with  girls of her age and her friendships ( money or not included , as it has been mentioned that bonuses don’t apply to her ) 

I have a feeling it will be a wild night in B4 tonight...

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You too my dear friend? They will come even harder at you being one of the longest members here at this forum ... 🥳😛With is newcomers they won and they managed to send us away from their worshiping thread..But tonight is all about Martina here and she deserves the 👏👏 in my humble opinion for just finally enjoying her age and times with  girls of her age and her friendships ( money or not included , as it has been mentioned that bonuses don’t apply to her ) 

You stand up to Bullies, not appease them.

• Haha 1