B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

5 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

I've always been a huge fan of Leora ...
I have never felt any sexual desire to see Leora with malia .... it is more false than a wooden euro .. hahaha
Lately, I don't see leora with passion when she masturbates from her ... it's a repetitive act ... like she has to do it because her fans expect that from her ...
It is appreciated to see these two girls who are natural ... authentic .... tonight I have enjoyed as long as I have not done it in rlc .... tonight I feel like a lucky man ... hahaha
I want Leora to be more authentic ... and stop being a cam girl ... I know it's impossible ... but I don't lose hope ... hahaha
I know the criticism will come to me ... I'm counting on it ... hahaha

Please post this comment at L&M thread that it as natural and real as you say it and I believe you and I agree with you and I will be reading the reactions telling you to get your medicine and that they let you out of the asylum .. am i right ? 😉

• Haha 2

Just now, Detrez said:

Oh, I agree, it was just a observation,  I wasn't complaining 

No,i didnt think you were complaining. You might as well add Radislava to my comment as well,lol,,,would love to lick her all over then pleasure her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Please post this comment at L&M thread that it as natural and real as you say it and I believe you and I agree with you and I will be reading the reactions telling you to get your medicine and that they let you out of the asylum .. am in right ? 😉

Come on dd, don't let them scare you off.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes ... their first time ... but it was again only for them and were carried away for the sex appetite , Nelly on period and Martina not caring about it tells the story for that day .. I don’t think at all that it was for the cameras while having sex .. Nelly perhaps was thinking the cameras when they were dancing and kissing before ending at Megan’s bed 

A period never stops Martina, there was a time when Alberto's had sex with her on her period

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

None of us was saying you were right or wrong.  We just wanted you to stop bringing up the same crap over and over weeks on end.  It was your post that pissed off Omedo and we lost a good resource.  End of story.

okay then i guess im sorry i pissed off Omedo it was not my intent to drive away a translator and things just got out of control i dont come on here to fight contrary to popular belief

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Come on dd, don't let them scare you off.

I have quit from there .. it is still fun to read the comments ., I enjoy the times here because agreeing or not , we speak for people who socialize and try to have a normal life and not two girls who live in a house and act in wooden behavior so as to get their daily / weekly / monthly salary ..I respect their fans and I am also a big L&M fan but not anymore to comment .. the negative comments when they are posted are simply as valid as in all thread apartments , they are just comments .. if you don’t praise them ( even when the apartment  is  empty 😂🤣) , you don’t survive there 😂🤣