B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

Martina’s keeping on with Nelly and the opposite , I can only say that the girls are just trying a bit different after so many years of same sex with their respective partners ... I don’t think they would be the same passionate or mood if they were with other  men .. that’s the feeling i get .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina’s keeping on with Nelly and the opposite , I can only say that the girls are just trying a bit different after so many years of same sex with their respective partners ... I don’t think they would be the same passionate or mood if they were with other  men .. that’s the feeling i get .. 

Are you saying you need to take a turn with a guy? 🤣

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

At least this opens up the options for Bogdan.  He can turn the Villa into his harem and Nelly can't say shit.

Bogdan has absolute control of his role with RLC and in the villa , I think he really “lives “ there and hardly ever acts like he needs to “ work “ .. I think he is himself and he cares for nothing but things to run decent in a quite difficult environment .. I think he does seemly a great job and knows his limits for everything and everyone 😉😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, ddhm said:

Bogdan has absolute control of his role with RLC and in the villa , I think he really “lives “ there and hardly ever acts like he needs to “ work “ .. I think he is himself and he cares for nothing but things to run decent in a quite difficult environment .. I think he does seemly a great job and knows his limits for everything and everyone 😉😇

Yes, but were those limits imposed by his relationship with Nelly?

Just now, Lurkker said:

Are you saying you need to take a turn with a guy? 🤣

I don’t think they miss “ dick “ sex ... but this .. it just feels for both of them a discovery to whole new world of different sexual feelings .. they seem to be born totally new of what they currently feel .. the passion , their moves , insane 🤩

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

and i thought the same thing before my ex left to be with her now wife mark my words i can see it with these two

Just now, esanders9863 said:

I think the only person that's really disappointed, is Megan because I feel she always had some sexual attraction for Martina

She wanted her only for a show I believe because she knows that it could be much much bonus 😉 Nothing more of something as real as currently between N&M 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think they miss “ dick “ sex ... but this .. it just feels for both of them a discovery to whole new world of different sexual feelings .. they seem to be born totally new of what they currently feel .. the passion , their moves , insane 🤩

You avoid the question.  Was asking if the same applied to you. 😇