B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Are you saying you need to take a turn with a guy? 🤣

That’s when I say that I don’t catch all English posts due to not being the native language 😛😂🤣 Never a guy , uhh , I get chills even thinking about it .. brrrrr🥶🥶 even never saying never in life , this is for sure a never .. but I have no problem with gays , it is 2021 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan has absolute control of his role with RLC and in the villa , I think he really “lives “ there and hardly ever acts like he needs to “ work “ .. I think he is himself and he cares for nothing but things to run decent in a quite difficult environment .. I think he does seemly a great job and knows his limits for everything and everyone 😉😇

can you say more without really saying anything no offense but that sounded like you just wanted to hear yourself talk 😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina and Nally are really going at it hard, both naked on Nelly's bed and going at it... Is this Bodgan-approved??? 

It is viewers approved 😎😎 It will be interesting to see how this sexual meetings will keep on happening ..I don’t think there’s approval or not , it is trust between couples that if the girls continue and becomes a habit , then it might be starting for more thoughts for one of the two or both .. couldn’t say this during their first two times .. interesting future  to watch these two and their men in the next days / weeks 

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

can you say more without really saying anything no offense but that sounded like you just wanted to hear yourself talk 😁

I am overwhelmed of the actions between N&M 😂🤣😂🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is viewers approved 😎😎 It will be interesting to see how this sexual meetings will keep on happening ..I don’t think there’s approval or not , it is trust between couples that if the girls continue and becomes a habit , then it might be starting for more thoughts for one of the two or both .. couldn’t say this during their first two times .. interesting future  to watch these two and their men in the next days / weeks 

ticking time bomb at the Villa.

• Like 1