B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

I wouldn't bet on it.  Alek and Megan hasn't repeated either.  It would be sad if Alek left the Villa without anyone returning the favor.

We will see ☺️ Perhaps all three of them will return the favors together 😇 ( can dream free since anything witnessed tonight 😎

Next chapter , will copyright it as first  ever person saying  it and suggesting it ... Possible Martina and Masha .... the only duo that will ever be able to make a greater performance , perhaps ... because the chemistry is the most difficult thing ... but Masha and Martina ? Holy shit ... 

Side note , cuddles and hugs after sex , always the best thing happening and not one person in one corner  and the other at the other side ..

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I prefer what Holly and Alek is doing over what N & M did, even though that was also great, just seemed less sensual

M&N WHORES ....SIMPLE   OH, BUT SOME OF YOU HAVE MARTINA  AS SOME WHOLESOME GODDESS ... 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't have enough on my harddrive to save all this lesbian bullshit. 🙄

LOL    LET ME TAKE SOME OFF YOUR HANDS ... i WAS AWAY MOST OF NIGHT ... i HAVE 17 PAGES TO GET AN IDEA ...

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I love how Alek's hair was soaked when she finished. Now that's a worker.😁

SHE IS THE MOST DETERMINED OF ALL... SHE IS BIG GAME KILLER .....  You never expected this skinny, bouncy, tiny Titted one off beauty to be a PROLIFIC pussy muncher and seducer ... a Legend in our time 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We will see ☺️ Perhaps all three of them will return the favors together 😇 ( can dream free since anything witnessed tonight 😎

Your optimism is off the deep end.  Sometimes you can only be taken in small doses as too much of you will cause cavities.

• Upvote 1

I want Alex give Martina a sound licking and can only imagine the Kinky shit she has in her arsenal of playthings  and imagination...

We could call it the Feathers & Fisting !!!!! Episode .

. and I'm talking tonight ..... the other amateurs can go to bed now ....

well Sweet Holly is going it alone .....she is probably so turned on still from a marathon of Pussy stimulation and erotica   that I bet she cranks all her vibrators to Maximum and blows her cunt apart... and Alex ...well she will fist her asshole to top that conquest!!!  

Oh well In my dreams I guess... pleasant horny dreams and thanks for the show!!! 

Great coverage on the forum  folks since I missed  90% of my thumbnail fantasies ...  I would have sold my dog for a RLC sub tonight..... 

ZZZzzzzzzz