B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm amazed, 50 pages for what happened last night, now I don't want to read what happened, but it seems to me to understand that the excitement was created by Martina and Nelly, the only thing I read is that Alberto brought some alcohol into the house and then left, who knows how he will feel after having sacrificed his girlfriend to earn a few hundred euros, these people are really sad

You are really sad, you come every day to leave your negative comment about girls and you don't even have a subscription....

• Like 2

I apologize on quoting myself ... as predicted then ..😂🤣

...But you will see what tons of shit the girls will take from the known / unknownhaters the next hours and days .. especially the ones who haven’t even watched it 😔
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

What happened between Nelly and Martina did not seem to be about the money. They could have stopped after the first hour and made the same amount of money unless they were getting paid by the hour. if they were paid by the hour...they are rich now. 

I think that Nelly being so bold as to send Bodgan away so that this event could take place has something to do with money. Something like: "We need to have more viewers, so let me put on a show with Martina ... ". I guess, the shows are a justification for a one-sided open relationship.

The question is whether such behavior would have been possible without GOV shows. Just imagine, Bodgan, had asked Nelly in Russia to sleep somewhere else for one night, because he invited another woman into thier apartment with whom he intends to have sex in Nelly and Bodgans bedroom. Sorry, I don't think Nelly would have accepted that.

• Upvote 2

I enjoyed it, do enjoy a good Lezzie session, see far worse . Pay my money and all that.

Haters gonna hate i believe is the saying.

If fact if they get paid by the number of views i am going to keep it on repeat let them earn off it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, mspanker said:

I enjoyed it, do enjoy a good Lezzie session, see far worse . Pay my money and all that.

Haters gonna hate i believe is the saying.

If fact if they get paid by the number of views i am going to keep it on repeat let them earn off it.

As I said, there will always be people who don't give a shit about the residents as long as they are entertained. I think that's really sad.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I think that Nelly being so bold as to send Bodgan away so that this event could take place has something to do with money. Something like: "We need to have more viewers, so let me put on a show with Martina ... ". I guess, the shows are a justification for a one-sided open relationship.

The question is whether such behavior would have been possible without GOV shows. Just imagine, Bodgan, had asked Nelly in Russia to sleep somewhere else for one night, because he invited another woman into thier apartment with whom he intends to have sex in Nelly and Bodgans bedroom. Sorry, I don't think Nelly would have accepted that.

You sound like someone who knows very little about Nelly and Bogdan, especially during their apartment in Russia. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As I said, there will always be people who don't give a shit about the residents as long as they are entertained. I think that's really sad.

Yep..thats life. Happy in my sad ways.

Must find that clip of Nelly on the bed with two other girls..see how that worked out for her..oh wait...