B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (February)

Just now, happyman88 said:

To be honest I don’t care about their stage morals; it’s bloody good adult entertainment which is why I watch it 👌

That's clear to me, you don't give a shit about the people, as long as it entertains you. The show must go on, even if a relationship that has lasted for years is shattered in the process. 🤐

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That's clear to me, you don't give a shit about the people, as long as it entertains you. The show must go on, even if a relationship that has lasted for years is shattered in the process. 🤐

That will be Nelly and/or bogs decision. What's nelly going to say? Oh she got me drunk and took advantage? That won't fly when it's all on camera. She could of gone with Bog why didn't she? Martina would not come if she was not there, no martina=less traffic for the site and less pay for nelly and bog. It's a vicious work life they have but it's up to them. 

Just now, Jonnoh30 said:

That will be Nelly and/or bogs decision. What's nelly going to say? Oh she got me drunk and took advantage? That won't fly when it's all on camera. She could of gone with Bog why didn't she? Martina would not come if she was not there, no martina=less traffic for the site and less pay for nelly and bog. It's a vicious work life they have but it's up to them. 

I already got it, clearly, it is their decision that Nelly now, so that viewers are entertained, sends Bodgan away. Of course, I am also aware that money is involved.

There is only one significant difference: back then, in the good old time of RLC, the money was used to give us an insight into the lives of the inhabitants. Not for the residents to put their relationship on the line in order to provide "adult entertainment". I, at least, find it strange that Nelly gives so little notice towards Bodgan and that he vacates the space so unilaterally.

I'm amazed, 50 pages for what happened last night, now I don't want to read what happened, but it seems to me to understand that the excitement was created by Martina and Nelly, the only thing I read is that Alberto brought some alcohol into the house and then left, who knows how he will feel after having sacrificed his girlfriend to earn a few hundred euros, these people are really sad

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's pretty obvious that there really is an attraction between the two. I even realize that, although I have not seen anything of this event. I think the best indication of this was the event of the two in the room without cameras.

Only, from Bodgan's point of view, this should be even more alarming. I mean, he was literally be banished from his bedroom so that his wife can have sex with someone else, for real an not just a show. The whole thing is very selfish and heartless.

What they did during the night was the hottest thing someone who is into lesbian sex could possibly ask . I am not a lesbian sex fan but I was watching ( and posting at the same time 😂🤣 ) because ,  as you know , I am mostly observing the tenants .. and this was pure instincts and reality on whatever they were doing . 

We don’t know if he was banished , he maybe left because he wanted to give space to the girls and have a full ladies night . Everyone is complaining that when he is there , the girls don’t behave so free as they want . 

I don’t think he said to Nelly “ hey babe , enjoy the sex with Martina “ , it just happened for both of the girls and if he is annoyed ( like he repeatedly was as it has been mentioned in the past ) remains to be seen . 

We know nothing about Bogdan’s and Nelly’s relationship terms apart from being a couple that genuinely loves one another , there’s no doubt or question about that . But always things happen.. and now there was sex and thousands of  people witnessed it . I am sure Nelly will let him know , no one knows how he will react .

My opinion is that Martina is the issue here as she has freedom from Alberto and we don’t know how Martina and Bogdan then will be in the future when they meet . It is all speculations from our side , at the  end of the day , it is the life of these people and not ours and we are here to comment of what we see and not what we think it is moral or not .. morality at a site full of cameras for people to watch , I have said it again , doesn’t exist 

• Thanks 1

What happened between Nelly and Martina did not seem to be about the money. They could have stopped after the first hour and made the same amount of money unless they were getting paid by the hour. if they were paid by the hour...they are rich now.