B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (February)

Just now, Lurkker said:

with Nelly?

not sure, she and holly were at the door, had that small rucksack,then in the garage and up and down the stairs, im a stalker but that MI6 ditch a tail did me.

but I think so.

Boggy got abandoned outside after he bored Megs and Ari. Now set up a post in the kitchen waiting to catch the next unaware victim.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

not sure, she and holly were at the door, had that small rucksack,then in the garage and up and down the stairs, im a stalker but that MI6 ditch a tail did me.

but I think so.

Boggy got abandoned outside after he bored Megs and Ari. Now set up a post in the kitchen waiting to catch the next unaware victim.

He should go use the tub again 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

He should go use the tub again 🤣

Walk through the room naked just a towel over his shoulder ..stop and talk to the girls on the bed...Megs would be crotch height...wander in and start the tub..Wander out and ask if they want to join...

Would be funny as fuck🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Megs knocking up more food, a soup or a stew maybe?

Boggy in the lounge , given up on outside so trying his hand at painting..just out of camera so we dont get to see the stick drawing of Martina with arrows in her and a sign sayin fuck my wife better than me will ya!!

Am bored you can tell :angel:

Edit the bastard moved it whilst i was typing

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Megs knocking up more food, a soup or a stew maybe?

Boggy in the lounge , given up on outside so trying his hand at painting..just out of camera so we dont get to see the stick drawing of Martina with arrows in her and a sign sayin fuck my wife better than me will ya!!

Am bored you can tell :angel:

Edit the bastard moved it whilst i was typing

Hope she's making some for Alek too.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Hope she's making some for Alek too.

would be nice of her but i doubt they are aware shes not good and hasnt moved all day. Probably will be plenty left

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

Walk through the room naked just a towel over his shoulder ..stop and talk to the girls on the bed...Megs would be crotch height...wander in and start the tub..Wander out and ask if they want to join...

Would be funny as fuck🤣

jesus  could you imagine the looks on their faces that would be priceless