B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (February)

28 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

lol   you are a bigger man than me... 

other problem is I have way too much time on my hands and way too addicted to this soap opera.... I really need a better hobby....  or better get a full time job 

I work full time 8-5 Monday thru Friday. But I am 6 hours behind RLC and I have replay.....perfect!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am sure they did 😅  I wasn't paying close attention to what was going on, I had them on my laptop while watching something on Netflix, so I have possibly missed some details. 😉 

You didn't miss that much. I said they were enjoying it.☺️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Thank you? 🤣

comment slightly on the rear end note and a few hours later, the best notice I ever saw was outside a massage shop in Phuket. Massage girl sat outside at her table looking for customers. On a piece of cardboard was the notice:

''Pussy out of action, mouth OK''

Gotta admire their business enterprise !! 😂

• Haha 2

Did I miss much after 2am euro time? holly and Alek seemed to be a possibility, but the obvious looked set: Megs was back in her bed, Gina was doing what she does, and B&N seemed to be very happy dancing. I couldn't see where Ari had gone so that was it. I agree with one poster about the fitness room; its too big and has no intimacy - much better parties in the LR IMO. Any info on what happened if anything , welcome

31 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Did I miss much after 2am euro time? holly and Alek seemed to be a possibility, but the obvious looked set: Megs was back in her bed, Gina was doing what she does, and B&N seemed to be very happy dancing. I couldn't see where Ari had gone so that was it. I agree with one poster about the fitness room; its too big and has no intimacy - much better parties in the LR IMO. Any info on what happened if anything , welcome

Did a quick repeat this morning, Megs went off to play on her own, Ari joined her after and it is as you see now..Nowt happened...They seemed to spend plenty of time in the garage doing whatever they do...eventually split up and went their separate ways, dont think i have missed anything.

Curly done Gina up the arse first thing, bit of a wake up call for her but thats the price she pays...

Only bit i chucked at was he got a finger right up and prob tickled her tonsils but on removal of said digit wipes it on his shorts..amused me.

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Did a quick repeat this morning, Megs went off to play on her own, Ari joined her after and it is as you see now..Nowt happened...They seemed to spend plenty of time in the garage doing whatever they do...eventually split up and went their separate ways, dont think i have missed anything.

Curly done Gina up the arse first thing, bit of a wake up call for her but thats the price she pays...

Only bit i chucked at was he got a finger right up and prob tickled her tonsils but on removal of said digit wipes it on his shorts..amused me.

Thanks - thought it all looked a bit 'back to bed' when I saw everyone this morning. Missed FS and Gina. Such a cultured guy isn't he?

• Haha 2