B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (February)

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I have never blocked anyone, but he is from the obnoxious part of the US. 🙄

I have happily blocked 6 or 7 and best CC feature ... mostly because I am from the  cranky cunt !!! part of Canada ...  me !  at my house ...  and my tolerance and patience for negative (cronic negativity and insesscent rambling just wears me out and tough to just scroll by... easier to block. 

One guy I feel bad to have blocked because he is a cool guy, reasonable in his comments  and real fun in the Leora forum.... AUSSIE   ... but those full page, god damn, koala picture that follows every fucking comment he makes takes a week to scroll past.... Blocked  

and of course I encourage all haters to do the same for  having to tolerate my nonsense ... that should be 60-80%  and climbing!!!

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I have happily blocked 6 or 7 and best CC feature ... mostly because I am from the  cranky cunt !!! part of Canada ...  me !  at my house ...  and my tolerance and patience for negative (cronic negativity and insesscent rambling just wears me out and tough to just scroll by... easier to block. 

One guy I feel bad to have blocked because he is a cool guy, reasonable in his comments  and real fun in the Leora forum.... AUSSIE   ... but those full page, god damn, koala picture that follows every fucking comment he makes takes a week to scroll past.... Blocked  

and of course I encourage all haters to do the same for  having to tolerate my nonsense ... that should be 60-80% 

You could never get me to do that and I will stand my ground.....bring it on!

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You could never get me to do that and I will stand my ground.....bring it on!

lol   you are a bigger man than me... 

other problem is I have way too much time on my hands and way too addicted to this soap opera.... I really need a better hobby....  or better get a full time job 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

whatever it's they are taking just makes them more boring than they usually are. such a waste of time watching them laying on the floor in the dark for many hours 😃  first class entertainment 😅 

They were enjoying it though. Didi u notice all the touching?

Just now, rosey 1 said:

They were enjoying it though. Didi u notice all the touching?

I am sure they did 😅  I wasn't paying close attention to what was going on, I had them on my laptop while watching something on Netflix, so I have possibly missed some details. 😉