B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (February)

on the subject of Holly earlier, the only time I saw her with a guy was New Year, - not boytoy but the next night. He spent a lot of time on his computer, gave her a good shagging (twice) and then went down to the kitchen with H. She introduced him and they a ll shook hands, like the others had never seen him before. So, was that her bf or just some bloke she had for the night. Never seen him again. Any ideas|?

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

It was Rocco in town when Holly became ill...

I don't know what Rocco looks like but this guy was thick set,sort of heavyweight. Meg was there so I wouldn't think Holly would have gone with him in her bedroom. It would have been 2nd Jan

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I don't know what Rocco looks like but this guy was thick set,sort of heavyweight. Meg was there so I wouldn't think Holly would have gone with him in her bedroom. It would have been 2nd Jan

That wasn't Rocco.  Seems like someone Holly knew as he showed up early in the morning.  That was the day Megan and Ariana exited to B1 and gave them the run of the Jacuzzi.

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

If i'm not mistaken, Megan met Holly in her room but then Holly went to bathroom to get sick...

I could be mistaken but that would be fine as well. No big deal...