B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (February)

11 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Megan reminds me of the actress Monica Bellucci.

now thats a tall reach as Monica is taller , more slender and a more aristocratic face and elegance of movement... Meg has a characature face like Betty Boop ( beautiful not hating.... ) kind  of a squat body, a bit chunky (in any comparison to Monica B ) but I would love every ounce and inch of Megan.....  but I will stop here... both have similar tits (in Monicas younger years .....  lovely raven hair so similar    but Monica Belluci is a Goddess in my world and young Megs a mere  princess.... sorry Lurk.... glad (impressed)  you know of MB enough to compare but we can agree to different opinions on this one 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

others say the Rocco guy was not there at this time  Jan 2

Holly's friend / fuck buddy.  Arrived early on January 3rd and left on the 4th.  Had sex with her 6 or 7 times.  He partied with Holly, Aleksandra and Gina in Megan's bathroom and then in Holly's room.  After, Aleksandra ate Gina in Gina's room.  He was due to visit again since then, but travel restrictions prevented it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Holly's friend / fuck buddy.  Arrived early on January 3rd and left on the 4th.  Had sex with her 6 or 7 times.  He partied with Holly, Aleksandra and Gina in Megan's bathroom and then in Holly's room.  After, Aleksandra ate Gina in Gina's room.  He was due to visit again since then, but travel restrictions prevented it.

Thanks Ash! I do remember that guy with Holly...