B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (February)

10 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

BTW guys, any clue from Megan's boyfriend? I think Rocco his name? Been a while and not even for New Year's eve showed up, obviously there is covid and curfew, but seems weird to me that he hasn't returned.

Break up?

Covid has created problems for  Rocco and travel restrictions have made it difficult for him to revisit . It has been mentioned by other members that he lost his job when he returned in Italy after his first visit soon after that Megan rejoined RLC back in September of 2020 . 

It would have been some great staff on camera with him in the villa as they had great sex and good chemistry and they were also open on “trying “ and “ experimenting “ with others 😉, even for the sake of money ( but lucky us 😇 ) ... as long as they are together , we maybe see him again , she has definitely missed him and this is also a reason that she hasn’t done so much in front of cameras . 

1 minute ago, TheGambit said:

Nice nice, I' glad they together, I like them, hope to see him soon around the Villa to make things a bit more interesting.

Last time they agreed a threesome with Holly but she ended up drunk and throwing out, hope next time.

When was that?

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

yep i agree..i do think she would be better in her own place but shes happy with the setup its just us that are anti curly

A woman who enjoys good sex , gets even more attached to the BF .. and Curly is top quality sex for her 😉 ... imagine us when women drive us crazy when they know how to fuck 🤩🤩😋😋

2 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Nice nice, I' glad they together, I like them, hope to see him soon around the Villa to make things a bit more interesting.

Last time they agreed a threesome with Holly but she ended up drunk and throwing out, hope next time.

We saw Holly in the room but she must have had a stomachache that day and she looked like she had eaten something and she retired first to the toilet and then in her room . Let’s hope he revisits ☺️

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

When was that?

4 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

dont see that happening, if he tried that he would be out, holly having history...maybe blind drunk but even then i reckon that would be crossing a line

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We saw Holly in the room but she must have had a stomachache that day and she looked like she had eaten something and she retired first to the toilet and then in her room . Let’s hope he revisits ☺️

Again, when was that?

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

When was that?

September 2020 ( or October ) , a week or so after Megan rejoined , he was there for 2-3 days . On his last night , Holly went to Megan’s room but she wasn’t feeling good and we don’t know what it might have happened . 

• Thanks 1