B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (February)

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

remove curly and yeah, top girl...love is blind..shes happy so fair play to her

Gina is the most “ human “ resident , all of her emotions have been paraded in front of our eyes , I can’t even name what adjectives she has been characterized but she has always been herself , a girl simply enjoying her life like there’s no tomorrow and living on the edge . For many , it might be too extreme , but for life lovers - I am a really big one and I try to live each and every day as being the last - , this is how you should do it ( I respect of course whoever has adapted a different kind of life ) . 

Curly is her current BF, partner , lover , call him as you want and since she is with him by the beginning of summer 2020 , i have personally seen more of her potential and she unveiled so many things to subscribers that no one could imagine during her first stays .

Seeing her now dancing and revealing another one of her talents , I can only say that nothing of this would have been there for us to see if things haven’t proceeded this way ( Covid , difficulties of bringing participants from Eastern Europe , curly and so on ) . 

But everyone has his/ her own opinion , I was , am and will always be one of her biggest fans because she is simply authentic , real and she doesn’t absolutely care about anything and anyone ( but deeply she is very sensitive and emotional ☺️ ) .. and this is Gina 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, mspanker said:

remove curly and yeah, top girl...love is blind..shes happy so fair play to her

This girl is getting Dick and that is all good .  so she is happy that way as she has always been very sex driven... Girls , boys and toys !!!

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina is the most “ human “ resident , all of her emotions have been paraded in front of our eyes , I can’t even name what adjectives she has been characterized but she has always been herself , a girl simply enjoying her life like there’s no tomorrow and living on the edge . For many , it might be too extreme , but for life lovers - I am a really big one and I try to live each and every day as being the last - , this is how you should do it ( I respect of course whoever has adapted a different kind of life ) . 

Curly is her current BF, partner , lover , call him as you want and since she is with him by the beginning of summer 2020 , i have personally seen more of her potential and she unveiled so many things to subscribers that no one could imagine during her first stays .

Seeing her now dancing and revealing another one of her talents , I can only say that nothing of this would have been there for us to see if things haven’t proceeded this way ( Covid , difficulties of bringing participants from Eastern Europe , curly and so on ) . 

But everyone has his/ her own opinion , I was , am and will always be one of her biggest fans because she is simply authentic , real and she doesn’t absolutely care about anything and anyone ( but deeply she is very sensitive and emotional ☺️ ) .. and this is Gina 

Agree, shes sold me that day when holly was down and she went to see her and had a chat. Didnt need too, but she did. Respect.

But Curly...just something about him, but she is clearly in love , they say girls love a bad boy..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheGambit said:

BTW guys, any clue from Megan's boyfriend? I think Rocco his name? Been a while and not even for New Year's eve showed up, obviously there is covid and curfew, but seems weird to me that he hasn't returned.

Break up?

Face times him most days, does shows for him. He is Italian? they speak in English together but hard to make out as its not good mics in the room.

3 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

BTW guys, any clue from Megan's boyfriend? I think Rocco his name? Been a while and not even for New Year's eve showed up, obviously there is covid and curfew, but seems weird to me that he hasn't returned.

Break up?

No, she talks to him regularly, even video bates with him.  It's the covid restrictions and the quarantines they have to go through that is making a visit impossible.

I think he lives and works in Italy.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Agree, shes sold me that day when holly was down and she went to see her and had a chat. Didnt need too, but she did. Respect.

But Curly...just something about him, but she is clearly in love , they say girls love a bad boy..

Perhaps she needs this “ mistake “ for better future choices 😉 If no experiences , you never learn , good or bad , she is currently happy and we can’t steal this feeling from her no matter what we say about him .. as you say , love is blind , but she’s more clever in my opinion than many of us may think and she will know if things reach a point that she’s being played or whatever 😇

So , for as long as we have her , let’s enjoy her ☺️

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Think thats absolutely spot on - 👍

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps she needs this “ mistake “ for better future choices 😉 If no experiences , you never learn , good or bad , she is currently happen and we can’t steal this feeling from her no matter what we say about him .. as you say , love is blind , but she’s more clever in my opinion that many of us may think and she will know if things reach a point that she’s being played or whatever 😇

So , for as long as we have her , let’s enjoy her ☺️

yep i agree..i do think she would be better in her own place but shes happy with the setup its just us that are anti curly