B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

Just now, me0369 said:

anyone able to here what she's saying? I have the stream on my phone with the speaker by my ear and still can't really follow what she's talking about.

Seems like a back and forth chat with the fans ☺️ ( mostly about her eating ) 

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

True, but she doesn't get along very well with her. That's a shame

Radi gets along well with Ariana.  Hot and cold with Sera.  I think right now she's stuck between two warring factions.  Ariana and Sera had a big blowout yesterday after them came home.  They haven't interacted much since (I've been out the last 5-6 hours, so haven't seen if situation has improved) and still looks like a very tense apartment.  Hopefully things will get better.

52 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Serafima was just yelling at Radislava and Ari was arguing with her too this afternoon. I think there might be a little tension between them and Radi, also by the expressions she makes when they turn their back

Things haven't been good between them for a few weeks.

• Upvote 1

yea I caught the part about not wanting to eat tomatoes everyday, maybe tomorrow. But with the music and her accent haven't been able to make out much more. Love that she's trying to communicate with us though, hope she keeps it up.

9 minutes ago, me0369 said:

yea I caught the part about not wanting to eat tomatoes everyday, maybe tomorrow. But with the music and her accent haven't been able to make out much more. Love that she's trying to communicate with us though, hope she keeps it up.

This is one of the best interactions and let’s hope she does not get problems with RLC because they don’t allow them with CC . 

1 minute ago, me0369 said:

her quirkyness is what makes her different from the others