B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

Noldus

Pam just wandered in to B2 for brekfast. Did she leave last night? definately didn't go to B4. I agree, moving her to B4 was insane. The girl clearly doesn't like it there and would be rather be with her mates.

Wake up RLC !!

Before we get an idea if Pam likes living in B4 or not, let's not forget that she moved just before the weekend and in view of what happened this weekend, it seems to me that she had just things that were planned with Amalia

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Before we get an idea if Pam likes living in B4 or not, let's not forget that she moved just before the weekend and in view of what happened this weekend, it seems to me that she had just things that were planned with Amalia

in conversation last night we thought she looked uncomfortable in B4 and a bit 'nervous' just an observation which may be well off beam.

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

in conversation last night we thought she looked uncomfortable in B4 and a bit 'nervous' just an observation which may be well off beam.

Without lying, I didn't see anything last night and even all day :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

it took her a while to get comfortable with amira and monica when she first arrived

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

This was the night in B4 when they had the Poker night, so it would have been Friday

She especially felt confused when she woke up in bed at the sight of all the blood she put in the sheets :biggrin:
As RLC does not excite me much at the moment, I only look with one eye and I probably miss something but I think that the two girls had simply planned to spend the weekend together
I like this idea anyway
It will all depend on how Pam acts today and in the next few days

• Like 1