Paul is the MAN!!!

F219

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul is the Man!  No matter what is written here - the majority of the bullshit is written by fat old guys that use their right or left hands as their lovers!  We covet the lucky bastard's incredibly hot friend/lover/adversary/partner.  Cheap entertainment!

Sarcasm, oops I get it now.  Thanks for liking my picture and it was about 5 years ago, now I'm not the same. I growed up. No more cute mouse ears on my hoodies these days. Or were they bears ears? No else posts pictures of themselves so guess that means I AM a newbie. This ain't no facebook is it?

Note: I had a feeling Russian men were kind of that way being in control of their women folk. I'd give any thing to meet up with Paul all alone at Leora's apartment while she's away at work. I got a wicked whip with tiny barbs on it for that little tubby boy.

You guys can watch it live.  I will video tape it for Leora. 

Video Tape One: Ass Whipping: How to get your bitch to crawl on hands and knees to your feet and promise not to paw at your puzzy like it's a pet puppy.

Video Tape Two: Face Slapping: Have him crying for his momma's tit and show you respect because you're a human being with real  feelings and emotions.

Video Tape Three: Face Sitting, How oxygen deprivation makes your baby-man keep his mouth shut when he eats and will never opens it to yell at you again.

Video Tape Four: Buy Leora something nice  for her apartment you fuxking fuxk. Can't you see she loves her apartment, even if it is a sheet hole of a place to live in.

Guest Cherry Lady

Paul is the Man!  No matter what is written here - the majority of the bullshit is written by fat old guys that use their right or left hands as their lovers!  We covet the lucky bastard's incredibly hot friend/lover/adversary/partner.  Cheap entertainment!

agree. and you sir ... carpenter in his 63 behave funny. you are not tired so much to discuss Paul? all just write as hate him .. but watching him even while asleep Leora .. watching him .. and some climb on and give birth there FEYSBUK friendly relationship with him ! So litsimernye men .. that's all about it here .. there is a complex of inferiority . If you are lucky and smart .. what do you sit 24 hours for your computer and watch them ? and not doing  great deeds ? I beg your pardon for being rude of course .. but just ridiculously you read.

:)

agree. and you sir ... carpenter in his 63 behave funny. you are not tired so much to discuss Paul? all just write as hate him .. but watching him even while asleep Leora .. watching him .. and some climb on and give birth there FEYSBUK friendly relationship with him ! So litsimernye men .. that's all about it here .. there is a complex of inferiority . If you are lucky and smart .. what do you sit 24 hours for your computer and watch them ? and not doing  great deeds ? I beg your pardon for being rude of course .. but just ridiculously you read.

Blow it out of your ass, you half wit.  You can't even put together a coherent sentence that makes any sense at all, so what the hell do I care after this what an imbecile has to say. 

And all this gibberish from someone who goes by the name of CHERRY LADY.  Just what kind of an alley tramp must you be to go by the name of Cherry Lady?     

Oh, And I beg your pardon for being rude of course.    But would five dollars be enough for a blow job from you?    You see I've fallen on hard times, but surely you would understand what that's all about.

And in closing, let me just say, that there is nothing that I can say with words just now that my hands couldn't better express somehow being wrapped around your throat.    :)

Stay calm at all times!!!!

TAY has certainly stirred up many emotions in the men of CamCaps!!!!

A sweet charitable girl who then describes a complete dominatrix fantasy!! Charity and Brutality.

50 Shades of Grey is having an impact all over the world!!!

Keep Calm and Obey Christian Grey!!!

Damn Woody. Tell us how you really feel.  :o  Cherry Lady's post read like a bad translation through Google. You know how it twists words around and makes them read like a note written on toilet paper.

But you may have gotten your point across. Whoever he/she was deleted their account. Couldn't handle the Texas heat I guess.