B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She said in english or how ?

She spoke English but when she “ said “ this she used a translator program ( google ? ) and the comment was played from her mobile . 

Just now, ed2 said:

I think Radislava is crying? Everyone can be sad sometimes, but she must know this, she has so many that love her!

🤗❤️

She has been,i been trying to jerk off to a crying girl,,but it just will not work,lol. 

2VmO.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think Radislava is crying? Everyone can be sad sometimes, but she must know this, she has so many that love her!

🤗❤️

If so, it's sad because she has nothing to cry to. And they should support her instead of not wanting her there

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I wonder if they will ask Radislava to join them downstairs for this feast they are prepairing?

Nope table for two by the looks

A woman crying is a really sad and depressing image 😔 Let’s  hope it isn’t anything serious , two things being the worse , either a strict notice from RLC admins to stop the chat with the viewers or that she needs to leave RLC 😔😔

Just now, ddhm said:

A woman crying is a really sad and depressing image 😔 Let’s  hope it isn’t anything serious , two things being the worse , either a strict notice from RLC admins to stop the chat with the viewers or that she needs to leave RLC 😔😔

I don't think it's either of those.