Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 24

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As always , thank you for your kind words . I should report you as stncld suggest when we think that a post is an insult but you are a man of an older age and I respect you . I have never used any adjective towards you or anyone else here since I am posting , downgrading yours or anyone’s else personality . Keep on like this then and soon this thread will be left to be written and read by few like you since the majority is abandoning more and more being involved here .

By the way , i thought I was on your ignore list 🤔🧐 

Learn to be polite and respected to others , except if you have been raised with the dominance of the alpha males in school like the majority of your generation was . Be safe and take care ☺️

Fucking hell dog woke me up i get up put cc on and fighting started already im going back to bed

3 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Fucking hell dog woke me up i get up put cc on and fighting started already im going back to bed

And imagine , I didn’t even say anything negative , I just mentioned another member 😬

• Like 2

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls  

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are a big family 

🐨🌟  👯 🐈 patou🦍🐴🦝🐱 🐿️ 🐶  💀 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️🗼

gag-her  learym chris donald 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

a great week

Tuesday

🐈 

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Paul.

Bonjour Pulo, Guyquad et à vous messieurs et jolies filles Passé une excellente journée Merci pour vos commentaires se fut une bonne soirée je suppose et merci du dernier renseignement au téléphone avec Paul

• Like 1