Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 24

2 hours ago, LearyM said:

It is precisely the fact that you and others don't bother to report it that cretins like the stooges are allowed to fester and gradually eat away at the fabric of the forum, which I was under the impression was formed for members to express freely differing opinions.

You are entitled to your opinion as are others, don't let the immaturity of a few prevent you from exercising your right.

I said nearly a month ago that it is normal that site admins protect in a way the premium members due to the fact of paying the 20$ per year . 

I am a “ free “ poster here , so , in a way , I know that even if I report , perhaps a ban of 2-3 days or a week comes and then off we go again , if someone feels proud having this attitude , so be it , i am not going to this  level .

I only know this , a member that feels satisfied with a service , can bring 2-3 new potential customers , a member who feels unsatisfied , can prevent 7-8 from joining 😨

I am not here to have quarrels with anyone , as everyone, I might have said not right things and made some also good points , at the end , mistakes make the people who do have a voice and not the ones who are hiding and don’t have the strength to come out with an opinion . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

THE PRIDE OF THE CC LEORA FORUM

THE THREE STOOGES.

2021-03-01 16.41.08.jpg

2021-03-01 17.00.42.jpg

2021-03-02 12.41.40.jpg

• Haha 6

Visto che probabilmente per un paio di settimane non possono uscire se non per fare la spesa, che oggi sia il giorno della pulizia settimanale? Il letto di Leora dopo tutte queste serate a masturbarsi da sola o in compagnia non mi sembra pulito 🤣

• Like 1