Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 24

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And not only that, they are now following hot sex with a plate of Fish and Chips.

They just get better and better!

(or batter.....Wow, terrible joke alert)

A bit off topic , this thread is missing a lot the posts and good chats of BBsq69 ... Hope he keeps  reading CC and every now and then , his opinion and thoughts could be more than appreciated and respected here 😌😇

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

A bit off topic , this thread is missing a lot the posts and good chats of BBsq69 ... Hope he keeps  reading CC and every now and then , his opinion and thoughts could be more than appreciated and respected here 😌😇

Well you are still the most stupid idiot here and you have forfeited your right to be here with your stupid posts.So go back to your threads were you

belong.I´ve seen you hanging out in the other apartments and houses on RLC and your comments there are as stupid as here.I think you are the most

stupid idiot I ever come across,and I´ve met alot of them.So run away and hide youself in the hole were you come from.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well you are still the most stupid idiot here and you have forfeited your right to be here with your stupid posts.So go back to your threads were you

belong.I´ve seen you hanging out in the other apartments and houses on RLC and your comments there are as stupid as here.I think you are the most

stupid idiot I ever come across,and I´ve met alot of them.So run away and hide youself in the hole were you come from.

As always , thank you for your kind words . I should report you as stncld suggest when we think that a post is an insult but you are a man of an older age and I respect you . I have never used any adjective towards you or anyone else here since I am posting , downgrading yours or anyone’s else personality . Keep on like this then and soon this thread will be left to be written and read by few like you since the majority is abandoning more and more being involved here .

By the way , i thought I was on your ignore list 🤔🧐 

Learn to be polite and respected to others , except if you have been raised with the dominance of the alpha males in school like the majority of your generation was . Be safe and take care ☺️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2