Côte à côte

Malia à leora 

Leora Chez Malia 

💞 👸 🌟 💞

J ai hâte de voir la vidéo quand elle sera postées et si elle est

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, patou said:
Hello Pulo, Guyquad and to you gentlemen and pretty girls Had a great day Thank you for your comments it was a good evening I guess and thank you for the last information on the phone with Paul

She had four calls with Paul last night, the later one after the sex. She also had 2 toilet calls, first one fairly short, second longer. Cannot say for sure who to this time, but the first followed the same pattern as the last couple of nights. And she was messaging both Paul and the other one during the evening. 

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Elle a eu quatre appels avec Paul hier soir, le dernier après le sexe. Elle a aussi eu eu 2 appels aux toilettes, le premier assez court, le second plus long. Je ne peux pas dire avec certitude à qui cette fois, mais le premier ministre un suivi le même schéma que les deux dernières nuits. Et elle envoyait un message à Paul et à l’autre pendentif la soirée.

Un grand merci pour ses renseignements

• Like 1

4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well you are still the most stupid idiot here and you have forfeited your right to be here with your stupid posts.So go back to your threads were you

belong.I´ve seen you hanging out in the other apartments and houses on RLC and your comments there are as stupid as here.I think you are the most

stupid idiot I ever come across,and I´ve met alot of them.So run away and hide youself in the hole were you come from.

And I guess those remarks of yours come from an expert in stupidity.

He said nothing wrong whatsoever but you just like the other stooges want to pick an argument, what causes these aberrations, are you mentally unstable or just immature?

Perhaps you have caught something from the other two.

I do wish you well and hope a cure can be found for what ails you, it must be difficult for you and your friends if you have more than two, and of course your family.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As always , thank you for your kind words . I should report you as stncld suggest when we think that a post is an insult but you are a man of an older age and I respect you . I have never used any adjective towards you or anyone else here since I am posting , downgrading yours or anyone’s else personality . Keep on like this then and soon this thread will be left to be written and read by few like you since the majority is abandoning more and more being involved here .

By the way , i thought I was on your ignore list 🤔🧐 

Learn to be polite and respected to others , except if you have been raised with the dominance of the alpha males in school like the majority of your generation was . Be safe and take care ☺️

It is precisely the fact that you and others don't bother to report it that cretins like the stooges are allowed to fester and gradually eat away at the fabric of the forum, which I was under the impression was formed for members to express freely differing opinions.

You are entitled to your opinion as are others, don't let the immaturity of a few prevent you from exercising your right.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, virginie doumenc said:

je n ai pas pus les suivre hier ai je ratee qu elque a choisi entre les filles ?

It might be the translation from French to English but sorry I don't understand your question.

il y a 17 minutes, virginie doumenc a dit :

je n ai pas pus les suivre hier ai je taux qu elque a choisi entre les filles ?

hier soir d’après que j’ai pus lire est que Léora aurait utilisé son rose sur Malia et Malia sur Léora