B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

Just now, Lurkker said:

I'm gonna be pissed if they come back with groceries. 😇

or turn up at the villa..PARTY>>>would be funny though after this..Radi sitting outside going i will just give them 5 more mins...😁

Just now, Lurkker said:

Then he's an idiot.

I told him to get the fuck away from me and not message me again,,but then the idiot was gone,,he was more psycho than idiot in my view.

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

or turn up at the villa..PARTY>>>would be funny though after this..Radi sitting outside going i will just give them 5 more mins...😁

If they turned up at the Villa, on top of all this, Radi's gonna have abandonment issues. 😅

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Darth Vader look

Has there been a sudden day after tomorrow event  in Barca thats not made the news? Well wrapped up...she going looking for the missing two or a trip down the bookies to place a bet on who leaves?

Just now, mspanker said:

Has there been a sudden day after tomorrow event  in Barca thats not made the news? Well wrapped up...she going looking for the missing two or a trip down the bookies to place a bet on who leaves?

Too early for ATM trip.

Just now, mspanker said:

And according to the balcony temp. it's 55F degrees out. She left butt ass naked  underneath the coat,,lol. 

Just now, RAGNAR said:

I have seen you post about the ''ATM'' before,,what do you mean?

It's a running joke Wooders78 and I have about where Radi goes when she runs out after curfew. ATM-Automactic Teller Machine.  She showed a wad of cash after coming back one time.