B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Ari made a call shorty after Radi was on her shouder. Radi was looking at Ari the way you do when someone is calling on your behalf. Can they call RLC and ask whats going on? - like saying Sera is creating friction or such...could be anything but sure it had something to do with Radi

For all we know she could have been calling Sera.

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Ari made a call shorty after Radi was on her shouder. Radi was looking at Ari the way you do when someone is calling on your behalf. Can they call RLC and ask whats going on? - like saying Sera is creating friction or such...could be anything but sure it had something to do with Radi

Radi listened intently as Ari talked and then Ari was listening pensively for several minutes.  Unless somebody understands the conversation, we're still guessing.

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

Radi listened intently as Ari talked and then Ari was listening pensively for several minutes.  Unless somebody understands the conversation, we're still guessing.

That's ok.  Us spinning our own narrative will always be more interesting than the actual situation.🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

for sure it could be interesting when sera gets back...if  she is the problem. I wonder if RLC take as much notice of their residents as they do of us..like FA!!

Well it was pretty tense in B2 when Milena was there and doesn't seem anything was done there.

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I suppose there's no rule which says you all have to get on ...as in any workplace. I have worked with some right tossers and got through it. All part of Reallife?

If I were RLC central command and showtime support, I would encourage Ari to take a more active role in leading this apartment.  It looks like they may have done that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

If I were RLC central command and showtime support, I would encourage Ari to take a more active role in leading this apartment.  It looks like they may have done that.

Yes I was going to ask if Ari is seen as the older more experienced one. But I'm not sure three works, presume B1 has been that way for a while?

12 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes I was going to ask if Ari is seen as the older more experienced one. But I'm not sure three works, presume B1 has been that way for a while?

I think age wise Sera is the oldest then Ari and then Radi.  But as far as leadership qualities go, I think Ari has the most and also she seems to be respected by all the participants.