B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (March)

We all think Sera is the problem,what if it is more than that like harassment on some social media,,some sick stalker,,too bad Radislava can't send someone a private message to let them know,because if people send RLC messages about Sera and it's not her fault,that would be wrong.

10 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I just wonder if it is someone who was recently kicked out of the forum,the same person being an idiot here,is harassing her on social media????

You can block people yourself on that...FB,Twitter etc...can also report it, both those sites are more active on trolls and harassment

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

We all think Sera is the problem,what if it is more than that like harassment on some social media,,some sick stalker,,too bad Radislava can't send someone a private message to let them know,because if people send RLC messages about Sera and it's not her fault,that would be wrong.

That was one of Fuckhead's comment before he was banned.  He just wanted all the girls to be treated fairly cause we really don't know what's going on.  And he was trying to convince us and Radi to not interact as he felt that was a dangerous thing to do cause there are nuts out there.  He just used an extreme example to demonstrate and the message got lost.

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

You can block people yourself on that...FB,Twitter etc...can also report it, both those sites are more active on trolls and harassment

Some people TRY to take care of it themselves to try and resolve things peacefully and things go further than expected then it's too late.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

That was one of Fuckhead's comment before he was banned.  He just wanted all the girls to be treated fairly cause we really don't know what's going on.  And he was trying to convince us and Radi to not interact as he felt that was a dangerous thing to do cause there are nuts out there.  He just used an extreme example to demonstrate and the message got lost.

OH i got that,he also private messaged me before the stupidity and said,,''WATCH THIS'',,and we did,,lol

23 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Radi went to Ari room, a bit of a chat, Seri came in more chat, Ari got dressed and went out with Seri...Radi in her room looking like someones deciding her future for her.

Thats how i saw it.

Edit

Sometimes you can here them outside on the kitchen cam but this time nothing so they have def gone further away.

Hope when they come back Seri packs and goes but unlikely

I'm gonna be pissed if they come back with groceries. 😇

• Haha 1